Chapter 14

~Previously On Chapter 13~

Warning-
This Chapter Contains-
•Sexual Advancement

Please Read On With Caution!
~Red-Tea-Freak

This was one way to get Steve to let the cat out of the bag about the enemy faction. Steve wasn't as gullible as they thought he was, so all they will be doing is making things worse on their ends. Tim would then walk back over to Steve, Bad Captain decided to follow. A devilish grin set upon his scarred lips as he looked at Steve with some satisfaction.

Steve shook as he struggled in the bound rope, biting the clothed gag that was in his mouth. Preventing him from speaking or screaming out into the base, he breathed heavily and quickly. He probably had some sense on how they were going to torture him, but he didn't want to think that way.

Tim looked over at Bad Captain with a small smirk, he would trail behind Steve and move the bounding rope to tie him to the chair instead. Tim would chuckle darkly as he then came back around to the front of Steve. "Shall we commence on the torture now Capt'n? Or shall we wait for John to arrive?" Tim would ask, looking in Bad Captain's direction.

Bad Captain would look at Tim directly, still grinning devilishly. "Let's commence to the torture, John is in the base area." Bad Captain ordered, Steve struggled but felt he was tied to the chair. Tim would grab one of his legs, Bad Captain would grab the other. Unbuckling his belt to his pants and removing said belt before slipping his pants down his legs.

Steve slightly shivered a bit at the cold feeling against his legs, feeling their gloves hands grip his thighs as they held his legs. They didn't bother removing his boots, so his pants stayed on around his ankles. Bad Captain grinned like a child seeing candy on Halloween, running a hand down his thigh. Steve yelped and squirmed just slightly at the feeling of the hand going lower and touching his ass.

~Too Be Continued...~