Chapter 1: The same again!

Licorice was sitting on the couch, eating some bowls of ice cream while watching a series called "The life of Mario M"; a series about the life of a boy in 2nd ESO who is a brute and beats up his friends. The rest of the cookies were out, they had all gone camping and had insisted him to come, but he didn't accept because he was very depressed lately. He had a very stressful schedule and no time for himself, his psychologist had retired and some bullies beat him up when he met them on the street. Of course he had told all this to his best friend Espresso and he had listened to him attentively without missing a beat, but things this bad hadn't happened to him. He ran out of the bowl of ice cream and went to the kitchen to get more, but saw that this was the last one.

-Damn it," he shouted.

He opened the rest of the cupboards but found nothing so he decided to go to the Mercadona for goths and emos. He decided to text Espresso to let him know and ask him if he wanted to go. This was Espresso's reply.

He told Bat-Cat and the two went to the garage

He told Bat-Cat and the two went to the garage. He put the key in the car, Bat-Cat got in, turned on Chayanne's music and drove to the Mercadona. When he arrived, he saw Espresso waiting for him. He parked in a good spot, and went to talk to him.

-Espresso, how are you? he asked.

-Fine, and you? Espresso answered.-Fine.

Then Licorice noticed that they had renovated the building, now it was bigger and more beautiful. They talked for a while and decided to go first to the fruit and vegetable area, since it was the closest to the entrance. They both took out the shopping list and headed for the area chatting happily. But there was someone watching them intently, not missing any of their movements.

-You will pay for what you did, especially you Licorice," whispered the person in a voice that sounded like something out of a horror movie.