Chapter 3: Fruit and Vegetable Section

Before I start, the girl in the middle is Panettone (I know it's a hideous edit) and Panettone's blush is natural, she has a lot of blush by nature.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three cookies made it to the fruit and vegetable section in just a few short minutes.

-Here we are," said Panettone.-Yes, this... Licorice, can I talk to you alone for a moment," Espresso asked.-Of course you can," Licorice replied.

Panettone walked towards the section with the shopping list in his hands. Licorice and Espresso watched her walk away.

-Licorice, tell me the truth. Do you like Panettone," Espresso asked.

-This... no... maybe I do... a little... Yes?" Licorice answered.-Okay, that's a yes. I'm glad you were honest. Don't worry, I'll help you to conquer her, I have experience," said Espresso thinking about Madeleine.-Come on, let's go, otherwise we might lose her and get lost in the supermarket and stay here to live," said Licorice.

The two of them walked to where they had last seen Panettone, but, to their surprise, Panettone 

was not there.

-Strange... Don't worry Licorice, I'm sure we'll find her," said Espresso.-Let's split up," suggested Licorice, worried about Panettone.

Licorice started walking towards the fruit section. He kept walking and came across some cookies and asked them:

-Good morning, you haven't by any chance seen an emo cookie with blond hair, green eyes and dark brown dress?

-No, sorry," answered an emo girl.-I haven't seen her either," answered a goth.-She wouldn't be wearing a kind of headband for her brown hair and a black ribbon on her dress, would she? asked an emo girl.-Yes, exactly," Licorice answered.-Then, she went that way," said the emo pointing to the area where the peaches and apples were and where there were many cookies.-Thank you very much," Licorice answered.-You are welcome, I hope you find her.

Licorice started walking towards where the emo pointed at and made his way through the crowd. It wasn't there, then, on the floor he saw a shopping list with the same typeface that was on the Panettone ribbon.

-She has been here,- whispered Licorice.

At the same moment in a different room:

-Tell me where they're heading!" shouted the cookie.

-I don't know, they just asked me to accompany them to the fruit and vegetable section," 

Panettone replied in fright.

-I know you know more. Tell me right now which way they are going or I swear I will cut your throat with this knife.-You wouldn't dare to do that, and I'm telling you the truth cousin, I don't know where they are going," replied Panettone.-Well... in that case, I'll use you as a hostage. I'm sure Licorice and his little friend will come to rescue you, and then I'll take my revenge," said the cookie, laughing mischievously.