Chapter 7: An attack?!

Licorice, Espresso and Poison Mushroom arrived at another identical fruit and vegetable section. Espresso and Licorice had already told Poison Mushroom what had happened and Poison Mushroom realized that Licorice felt something for the cookie they were talking about so he started teasing him and making jokes about it. Obviously, Licorice was not at all amused by that and so, although he was pissed off, he was outwardly blushing, which made Poison Mushroom tease him even more. They were walking towards the bananas when Espresso saw a cookie he instantly identified.

-It's Muscle Cookie, and I don't think he has very good intentions, we should hide like the others.

Then they hid behind a very large box.

-More friends? Yaaaaaaay. I'm going to give him a mushroom," said Poison Mushroom enthusiastically as he came out of hiding.

-POISON MUSHROOOM NOOOOOO!" Licorice shouted, but it was too late.

Poison Mushroom had come out of hiding spot and was heading towards Muscle Cookie who had a hunting rifle. As soon as he saw the boy he said:

-Well, well, well, well, what have we here, the dwarf that Licorice looks after? That means he's around here somewhere," said Muscle smiling mischievously.

Then, he pulled out some kind of small sword from his back and put it around Poison Mushroom's neck, practically choking him.

-I CAN'T BREATHE!" said Poison Mushroom half choking.-That's it, scream and they'll come out, then I'll shoot them and I'll have finished the job.

The two cookies were still hiding behind the box in fear.

-I know you're in there," Muscle Cookie said with a laugh.-I'm going out, Poison Mushroom needs me, you stay here, you have a boyfriend who loves you," whispered Licorice.-Noooo Licorice," whispered Espresso, but it was too late.-Well, well, well, well, has the little bird hatched? And the other one? said Muscle, looking around Licorice.-What other one? I came alone with the child," Licorice said as if nothing had happened.-It says in the order that you are two adults, you're lying.-No, no, no. That's not true.-Anyway, I'll shoot you and get the reward, although... I'm going to do it another way.

Then, he approached Licorice and grabbed him by the neck choking him.

-Licorice NOO!" cried Poison Mushroom in tears.

Licorice fainted from lack of air and Muscle Cookie loosened the pressure. Then Licorice kicked him and he let go. He picked up Poison Mushroom and said:

-Let's get out of here before it's too late.-.

They started running and Muscle behind them, then Espresso, who had gone for a gun picked up and hit Muscle in the face with a frying pan (Espresso has turned into Rapunzel xD). Then, they all ran out of there, before he woke up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next chapter will be the last one, I hope it will make it quite long. The villain will be revealed. But... Who will it be, will they meet Panettone, what will become of the relationship? I hope you are liking it.