Chapter 8: Together Forever

The three cookies had run out of the Muscle Cookie hitman, and had already reached the meat section, which was near the fishmonger's and the frozen section. They had been able to locate themselves thanks to Poison Mushroom having discovered that there was a map of the supermarket on Panettone's shopping list. So now they were walking through the meat section, grabbing everything they needed. They had decided to be vigilant after what happened with Muscle Cookie, they didn't really feel like getting sliced up like a sausage with a sharp sword. They were walking through the frozen food section, when they heard a horrifying rumbling sound, it seemed to be coming from some ventilation duct. Then, Cream Puff appeared out of nowhere with a knife in her hand.

 Then, Cream Puff appeared out of nowhere with a knife in her hand

Edit by @bluuchuu. Very good edit. She is not an emo or gothic but it's cool.

Then, behind her, Muscle Cookie appeared with Panettone. Panettone's legs and arms were tied with ropes and he had some adhesive tape on her mouth, which prevented him from speaking.

-Panettone, are you all right?" asked Licorice, alert and worried.

Panettone nodded her head.

-Hello Licorice, what a surprise, isn't it? I see you've already met my cousin Panettone," said Cream Puff wickedly.

-WHAT, SHE'S YOUR COUSIN?!
-That's right, she's my cousin, I see we still have a little unfinished business. You have to pay for kicking me out of here. Do you know what a bad time I had shopping in those vulgar places suitable for everyone? It was awful. I've already suffered, and now it's your turn to suffer. I hope you're smart and don't make me hurt my cousin.
- First Cream Puff, there is a rule that says that this supermarket is only for goths and emos, not for everyone and second, I won't let you hurt Panettone even over my dead body," said Licorice angrily.
-Muscle, go get 'em," said Cream Puff in a soft voice.

Cream Puff stood in a corner watching the scene. Licorice approached Poison Mushroom and said:

-Go take shelter, I don't want to hurt you.
-OOOOOOk.- Said Poison Mushroom.

Then Licorice and Espresso started to fight against Muscle Cookie and with a lot of effort they defeated him. When he saw that he had lost he ran away and Espresso and Licorice were high-fiving when they realized that Panettone and Cream Puff were gone. They turned the corner in search of them and saw Cream Puff stuffing her cousin in the freezer (Panettone ice cream, new recipe).

-I see you've defeated Muscle Cookie, and now you'll have to defeat me to get her out of there, although by the time you're done, it will be too late," said Cream Puff laughing evilly.
-Espresso, this is between me and her, go with Poison Mushroom," said Licorice.
Espresso looked at him hallucinated and did as he asked. Then Licorice took his scepter She pinned him to the ground and said:
-That's the end of you Licorice.
-Not so soon," he said, kicking her and disarming her.

Then Espresso and Poison Mushroom, who had found Bat-Cat, came with some ropes, and between them they tied her up. It had been about three or four minutes since Cream Puff had put Panettone in the fridge and Licorice went running to get her out of there.

-Panettone?! PANETTONE, DON'T LEAVE!" he said as he sobbed.
-Did youuuuuur friend dieeee?" asked Poison Mushroom.
-Licorice answered crying while she took off her cape and put it on Panettone.
-Come on Poison Mushroom, we'd better leave them alone, how about showing me the toy area," said Espresso kindly.
-Yaaaaay, ook.

A few minutes had passed since Espresso, Bat-Cat and Poison Mushroom had left when Panettone woke up. The first thing she did, was to ask:

-What happened? Where's Cream Puff?
-Don't worry, we've already defeated them," said Licorice.
-I have seen what you have done for me, you are my hero," said Panettone giving Licorice a kiss on the cheek.

Licorice turned redder than a tomato and started to babble, then, he took out his phone and sent a message to the others to gather in the cash box. Licorice and Panettone waited their turn in the box and took the opportunity to swap phones, talk about their hobbies.... Their turn came and then they waited for the others at the door, then, Panettone said to Licorice:

-I have something for you.

She gave him a Celtic amulet and then he said:

-I also have something for you.-

He gave her a box of chocolates in the shape of a heart, a bouquet of flowers and a love letter he had written when he was locked in the cage.

-How nice," Panettone said as she turned red.
-This... I know it's silly but... Would you like to be my girlfriend? Only if you want to, of course," Licorice asked nervously.
-I would love to," answered Panettone.
-Good declaration, Licorice. We have observed everything," said Espresso coming out of nowhere with Poison Mushroom and Bat-Cat.
-Coooongraaatulaaatioons," said Poison Mushroom.
-Hey, do you guys want to come over to my house to watch a movie or a series?- Asked Licorice.
-Ok," said Espresso.
-Yaaaay," replied Poison Mushroom.
-Good idea," answered Panettone.

The protagonists went to Licorice's house and watched the series called "The Life of Mario M." and had a great time commenting on the movie and watching entertaining things.

THE END