PROLOGUE

A pair of lotus eyes were concentrated over over a celestial source with all care. Her care was combining both the gracious reflection of pleasure and determination to penance which was making a divine aura render into the surrounding. She was none other than Vishnupriya mata Laxmi, and she was looking at the lotus of Narayan's hand which is the celestial source of softness.

"What so interested you find in my lotus, Priye? You always praise my face higher than the virtues of lotus. But today why are you giving more attention to lotus in comparison to my face?" Laxmipati complained to mata Laxmi in the cutest manner.

"I was composing the virtues of lotus for my incarnations in Dwarpar yug, Swami." Kamala answered making Kamal nayan staring at her keenly.

"This time i am going to take various forms as your ardhangini. Like wise each patel of lotus is the cause of strength and stability of existance of lotus i wanna picturize that in this incarnation." Sagar suta explained witnessing the curiosity in eyes of Shantakara Narayan.

"So are you ready to wait for me in your various forms?" Prabhu asked with a mild smile.

"When i will be united with you in my one form others will be automatically united even without union, despite of the fact that social formalities will be followed afterwards." Mata Ramaa reciprocated the smile of Ramaakant in the same shade.

"I will come to you, to make you mine, to make that moment of our meeting memorable in history in a mesmerising way." Nilkant promised by holding hands of the nectar of affection of whole universe.

"In your wait, Swami." Chanchala promised back.

So readers, here's the prologue

Put your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏