(6) FINALLY FULFILLED

Promise, just not composition of mere words

Promise, just not composition of mere words. It's the shield to make us stand strong with belief. Both promise and belief are interrelated. Promise inculcates strength into belief, and belief be holds that strength linking that with solace. After Kanha promised about reunion Yamuna didn't shed a drop of tear due to separation of Kanha.

After leaving Vrindavan Kanha accomplished one among the great missions of his birth slaying Kansa. Even after death of Kansa the plight of Mathura didn't end. Jarasandh, father in law of Kansa had attacked Mathura numerous time despite his continuously defeat like he was pledged to snatch peace of Yadav clan if can't snatch their lives.

For restoring peace Yadav people moved to Dwarka, the divine land gifted and protected by sea God which was built by Vishwakarma making everyone wonder about the beauty and bliss of art.

After establishment of Dwarka Kanha entered into married life. Rukmini, the princess of Vidharbhv was the first fortunate one to be his better half. Along with her arrival into Kanha's life the saga of divine union had started.

After Rukmini Kanha married to Jambavati and Satyabhama. Being accused of theft by father of Satyabhama he went in search of Shyamantak gem. Along with that stone gem he found a gem who was shining with serenity. When he returned the gem to Satyabhama's father he handed over both the gem and his daughter's hand to Kanha. In this way Shyamantak gem had brought two more gems to Kanha.

After Rukmini, Jambavati and Satyabhama it was Kalindi's turn to be united with Kanha. Kalindi was other name of Yamuna only. She chose to be known as Kanha's wife with that name as that name was matching suitably with Kanha's name.

"I kept my promise, Priye!" Kanha told riding the chariot smilingly.

"Just a little more time! Then you will meet your family, and will receive a grand welcome as a newly wedded daughter in law," Turning towards Kalindi he made her reciprocate his smile.

"Why are you so silent?" He asked.

"I still can't believe that we are united to live with each other. It still seems as a dream," She answered in a lost voice.

"It's all real, Priye!" Saying so he opened some curls to front from well dressed hairstyle of Kalindi.

"What's this, Arya?" She shrieked with a jerk.

"Just an attempt to make you realise that our union is a reality," He giggled at her expression.

"You shouldn't mess with me, Arya! I know all the goodness of your childhood. I can reveal that openly," She warned him playfully.

"I can accept any consequence to hear my name in your sweet voice," Shade of blush changed the colour of her cheeks at his words followed by her expression.

"Here we reached," Along with his voice the shower of flowers retrieved her from her previous state.

"Happy to get you beside me," He forwarded his hand to help her in climbing down the chariot.

"More than happy to join you, Arya!" She held his hand to step ahead with him into the palace and into the pleasure preserved there.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏