(1) THAT DARK NIGHT

Darkness, generally assumed as a derivative of negativity

Darkness, generally assumed as a derivative of negativity. But the darkness of that night had shined with the brightest shade in the history of mankind. That night had demolished the pre existed misconception about darkness that it meant to destroy hopes and happiness. That night had made darkness a delighted one which was beyond the description of mere words.

It was the fortunate night which had witnessed the birth of eighth incarnation of Narayan which was hailed in name of Shrikrishn. Yogeshwar had descended to earth to accomplish many great purposes of Dwapar yug. Among those purposes punishing Kansa, the evil king of Mathura was prior to the list. Kansa, who was the uncle of the Lord wanted to kill him as according to forecasting the Lord had to kill Kansa.

Kansa had put Krishn's parents, Vasudev and Devaki into prison, and had killed their six children. That's why Vasudev was going to leave Kanha in Gokul for shake of his protection after his birth.

After walking for sometimes Vasudev reached at the bank of Yamuna river. Water of Yamuna was seeming like a twin to the darkness of night. Mild whispering of wind along with the pace of waves of river were worth to scare anyone. But Vasudev had to cross the river. He had to drop his newborn at the safe place. He had to be embraced by the stormy waves of Yamuna.

He spare a little time to look at the swelling appearance of Yamuna. It was seeming like all her molecules were mortgage under the mesmerising moment of witnessing the Lord of Vaikunth at front.

Waves were dancing in ecstasy in response to the cooing sound of baby Kanha whom Vasudev had held on his head in a wooden basket. It was feeling like his cooing sound was the most blissful melody for Yamuna to be merged into forgetting all the norms of being a river.

"If I didn't have to cross the river for an important purpose then I would have named this night to praise the dark beauty of Yamuna," Vasudev expressed his genuine feelings.

"If this night didn't have the purpose of shifting Lord to Gokul then I would have held these moments to myself all exclusively," Goddess Yamuna told to herself as a reply to Vasudev's statement.

"But I had to go other side of river. I am not worried about myself. But my newborn is so delicate to face the coldest touch of waves," Vasudev take off the basket from his head to have a glimpse of baby Kanha before proceeding on.

"I am helpless in this matter, Shri Vasudev. My overwhelmed heart can't be calm without getting divine touch of Narayan. I am seeking forgiveness from you in advance. But I can assure you that my cold waves won't be harsh on Lord in any manner," Extreme excitement caused stammering to Yamuna's words.

"Please be favourable towards my journey, Devi Yamuna!" Conveying his wish Vasudev entered into river.

Waves were approaching towards Vasudev with great cheer. He was wondering why Yamuna was acting opposite to his prayer. Yamuna's anxiety to get Narayan's touch was making Vasudev stumble occasionally yet tenderly not making that tough for him to handle. He was proceeding with careful steps.

The water level had come up to his throat. Waves were jumping towards his nostrils in between making him struggle to breath in air.

"O' Lord my capacity of keeping you safe is getting weak. As a father I tried to protect you, the Lord of multiple universes in affection. But who can protect you who himself is the protector each life in every corner of world. Help me amidst of this adversity, Narayan!" Vasudev poured his devotion in each word.

"Devi Yamuna, why are you playing like this with my father? We have to reach Gokul. It's my first ever journey after birth. Won't you support my this journey for it's success?" Baby Kanha asked to Yamuna in a playful manner.

"Sarveswar, your journey meant to successful. The success of this journey is the destiny of Dwapar yug. I just wanted to make my life successful by getting your divine touch. Please grace me with this fortune," She requested making baby Kanha smile.

"Fulfilment of your wish is also a part of destiny of this era," Saying so baby Kanha stretched out his tiny legs from basket.

Yamuna's happiness had no bounds. She touched those legs which was the desired destination of each living beings. After getting his touch the level of water started to get lessen gradually.

"When can I see you again, my Lord?" Yamuna was emotional as Vasudev was about to cross the river fully.

"When I will grow up. Because Yashoda maiya won't let me to slide from her arms from now. I have to grant her the time with me which is meant for her the fullest," She smiled at this assurance.

"I will be waiting for you," She uttered with the content of meeting Kanha again.

So readers, here's the first part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏