(5) SHE, THE SOLACE

Each of us wish to be with our beloved forever

Each of us wish to be with our beloved forever. Before that do we bother to think what's the difference in between closeness and togetherness? These two words sound so similar. Being confused in these two is too common, but sometimes difference isn't so easy to be detected.

Separation comes in love to show it's strength to the world, to script it's story in the history. When separation comes togetherness has to take it's leave. Despite not being together with our dear ones we can be close to them. Togetherness is too tender in front of the test of love while closeness from heart to capable enough to tackle the toughness of each test in love. It's the difference in between togetherness and closeness.

This difference had derived from the purest heart in love, and the heart was none other of Shri Radha.

The time of bidding farewell to Vrindavan had come. The truth was revealed that Kanha's biological father was Vasudev and Devaki. Along with that shocking truth an invitation had come to take Kanha away from Vrindavan.

Yashoda maiya had lost her normalcy to that news. Whole Vrindavan was shattered imagining departure of Kanha. The same condition was shared by Yamuna and milkmaid girls who loved Kanha too dearly.

"How could Kanha simply agreed to go to Mathura? He didn't even think about us,"

"The residents of Mathura don't have any heart. How could they ask our Kanha from us? None of them consider about his safety in that cruel kingdom of Kans who tried to harm Kanha many times!"

"Seems like residents of Mathura had adopted selfishness from their king Kans,"

"Whatever that is, but I am angry on Kanha. He could have denied to go Mathura. The matter would have ended there only,"

"He did friendship with us. He played with us. He promised to stand with us. He made memories with us, and suddenly how could he go?"

"We won't let our Kanha go,"

Milkmaid girls were talking among themselves on the bank of Yamuna. Each word of their conversation had Yamuna's acceptance. Yamuna knew the truth of Kanha's birth still she wasn't able to accept separation from Kanha for that. With the decision of stopping Kanha they all stood from their places.

"What are you going to do is wrong," A voice stopped the steps going towards Kanha.

"Radha, Kanha is going away from Vrindavan, away from us," One girl spoke out of impatience.

"I know that, Sakhi. I heard all your conversation. Kanha's departure is meant for a great purpose. Do you want others to blame us for preventing that great purpose?" Radha tried to make them understand.

"We can't live without Kanha," Another girl bursted into tears accompanied by others.

"Living without Kanha is impossible not only for you, but also for any existed being. Kanha isn't a person. He is a pleasure who's simply available for anyone who chants his name. You don't have to live without Kanha," Girls were looking at Radha losing their sense to her emotion filled eyes.

"Love is a bliss, Sakhi. It doesn't mean for binding. Love is a boon who can reach to anyone whose heart chose to cherish that. Leave the greediness of being together. You will come closer to Kanha," Everyone was mesmerised with Radha's words. They just managed to nod at her in heavy flow of tears.

Next day Kanha had to depart for Mathura. After taking leave from everyone he came to Radha and her friends who were waiting for him at the bank of Yamuna, the hub of their sweet and soulful memories.

"Are you all angry over me?" Kanha managed a playful glance towards them amidst of melancholy.

"No, we aren't. Just gathering words to wish you for your upcoming days," One among the girls them answered.

"I don't need interaction in words. True feelings can be conveyed through silence too. No need to utter anything. Let me get this silence which is better than any other goodness existed ever," Kanha looked at everyone, but his gaze moved towards Radha frequently.

After exchange of some silent stares Kanha moved towards his chariot.

"He talked to everyone, but forgot me! Don't I deserve some words from him before he leaves?" Thinking to herself Yamuna raised her waves to wash Kanha's feet.

"What have I done to get such coldness from you, Kanha? You didn't talk to me. I can't even be upset on you as you are going on a journey," Yamuna appeared in front of Kanha with moist eyes.

"I didn't exchange words with you, because we are going to meet again, and that would be meant for a lifetime," Yamuna took some fraction of seconds to realise the meaning.

"That means we are...........," Yamuna couldn't say further due to extreme happiness.

"Yes, we are going to be together through a social bonding. Your love for me deserves the delight you asked each time dedicatedly," Yamuna closed eyes after listening Kanha allowing the tears of happiness to flow down, to be merged with her water.

Indicating about their reunion Kanha stepped ahead towards the future which was in wait of his leadership.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏