(3) A PERFORMANCE AT HER BANK

Chaos and cheerfulness both share same space sometimes

Chaos and cheerfulness both share same space sometimes. Chaos can be cheerful one, but for cheerfulness each kind of chaos isn't same always. The bank of Yamuna had cheerfulness with the chaos of milkmaids gossiping while having bath, filling their pitcher, with the visit of Kanha and his friends to spend their leisure time, pulling each others leg in game, sweet banters, and much more.

But after a serpent named Kaliya started to reside in Yamuna everyone avoided coming to Yamuna.

Colourful pots hadn't been gathered at the bank of Yamuna.

Jingling of anklets, the beautiful sound to be considered after Kanha's flute hadn't rang at the bank of Yamuna.

The reporting of each house hold even hadn't heard.

The golden statement of cowherd boys, "You played wrongly, Kanha!" too vanished away.

Each resident of Vrindavan was dear to Yamuna as they loved Kanha so heartily. Their absence had saddened her. If she could then she would have turned her melancholy into a pathetic melody.

More than anyone she was missing Kanha.

His delicate feet hadn't delivered the delightful message to her.

The surrounding of Yamuna, from tiny grass to flowers on highest branches hadn't bloomed the fullest due to Kanha's absence.

Even the land had lost it's moisture.

His smile hadn't get reflected in Yamuna's water.

The crystal clear appearance of water resource had crumbled to the last extent of pollution due to release of poison of that serpent, Kaliya.

"Kanha, Yamuna isn't only a river. It's the life source of Vrindavan. If we act numb like this then we may need to leave Vrindavan," Dau was worried the most.

"Hold your horse, Dau. It won't go that much far," Sometimes Kanha's smile made dau anxious, and that situation wasn't an exceptional one.

"Did you have any plan for finishing Kaliya?" Dau was observing Kanha's reaction.

"Every time end isn't a solution. We should try rectification too," With the slightest chuckle Kanha answered.

"Did rectification has any scope in case of Kaliya?" The fact that Kaliya can mend his way was obviously doubtful.

"Let's give it a try, Dau!" Kanha whispered the plan into dau's ear.

On a fine day Kanha and his friends were playing near the bank of Yamuna. Kanha threw the ball into Yamuna purposefully. In excuse of bringing the ball back he jumped into Yamuna.

"Hey, Intruder! How dare you to come here, and disturb my rest? Looks like you are all set to meet your death," Kaliya growled at Kanha's presence which was neither pleasant nor expected to him.

"Actually I came here to search my ball which had fallen into Yamuna," Saying so Kanha started to turn Kaliya's tail making him hiss in pain.

"Hey, what are you doing? Don't provoke me to burn you with my poison," Kaliya warned in anger.

"If you have a wish like that then why don't you give your wish a try?" Kaliya wasn't in a state to bear Kanha's playfulness.

Kaliya attacked on Kanha releasing  poison through his hissing. But it did nothing to Kanha. Finally Kaliya surrendered, and asked forgiveness from Kanha. Kanha ordered him to leave Yamuna. But Kaliya was scared of Garud, to which Kanha placed his feet on Kaliya's hood leaving foot prints.

"Take me out," Obeying Kanha's order Kaliya took Kanha out where whole Vrindavan was waiting and worrying about Kanha.

Kanha posed himself for dance, and performed the best one till that date.

That dance was fabulous to be felicitated.

That moment had mesmerised not only humans but also the divine beings.

Along with Rohini and Yashoda there was one more pair of eyes which was getting wet with tears of happiness, and that one was of Yamuna's.

She was cherishing the moment when Kanha came forward for her rescue, when he fight for her, freed her from Kaliya, and last but not least made that day remarkable in her name.

"That problem which can cause your presence is the most pleasant one. I wish those kinds of problems to be my assets for lifetime," Yamuna wished joining her hands towards Kanha.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectations for next?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏