(4) BEHOLDER OF THEIR BLISS

One moment is enough to fall down in love with anyone

One moment is enough to fall down in love with anyone. One moment is enough to lose your heart to anyone. One moment is enough to pledged life with anyone for lifetime. But does love happen only at that one certain moment? Obviously no. It's just that one moment of falling for someone initiate the turns of feeling love for that person again and again.

That one moment of falling in love had occurred for Yamuna when Kanha swiped away serpent Kaliya from Yamuna. His stand for her made her surrender her heart to him in love. Before she used to love him as a devotee, as an admirer, but after that incident she  started loving him as a lover.

After falling in his love once as a lover she was offered many instances to feel that love more than each previous turn.

Kanha used to mess with milkmaid girls breaking their pots, teasing them in games, trapping them in front of their mothers to be scolded.

"Kanha, why do you trouble us this much? Where did you our pots? We are getting late," One girl lashed out her irritation at Kanha.

"Getting your pots is your necessity. The ones who are in need should be polite while approaching," Friends of Kanha was chuckling at his words.

"Please, get us our pots back. Otherwise we will be scolded for reaching late at home," Another girl requested faking a cry like face.

"You all used to say that you could do anything for me, for your Shyam, and now getting scared of scolding! What a opposite attitude!" Kanha exclaimed dramatically.

"It's fine, girls. If Kanha wants us to be punishment then nothing will be pleasurable than that for us," Girl among the group spoke lovingly looking at Kanha making others follow her gesture quickly as if her words spelled it's magic over them.

"The one who's dedicated to me I can never allow any suffering for them," He handed over the pots to them one by one.

The moment when girls were handed over their pots by Kanha was no less than any delighted moments of Vrindavan till then. The milkmaid girls were shivering with a seraphic solace as if not pot they were given the promise from Kanha which he had uttered before few times ago.

One fine day Kanha was engrossed in playing his flute some angry foot steps stopped near him. They were none other than Kanha's dearest milkmaid girls.

"Kanha for whom do you play flute?"

"Do you play it only for Radha?"

"Doesn't any vibe of melody of your flute belong to us?"

Kanha opened eyes at their questions. Complain had captured their eyes with it's sensitive shade, the prior stage of heart break. Some moistness had made their way into Kanha's eyes too after noticing his dear ones in that state.

"What made you question like this, Sakhi?"

"Don't you love Radha that much to be happy after listening her name in the melody of my flute?" Kanha too asked his questions.

"We all love her, no doubt, but we want to listen our names too in melody of your flute," One girl replied.

"See there. It's a rainbow. Which colour attracts your sight at first?" Kanha asked a question again making girls say their respective answers.

"What did one particular colour attract your sight when there were other six colours too?" Girls looked at each other in bewilderment at that question of Kanha.

"It's due to your favouritism. That favouritism has favoured your choice. Radha's name in the melody of my flute is exactly like a rainbow. Find your emotions towards me in that. I will reciprocate your responses," Kanha explained the fact.

The girls had dual emotions at that time, the happiness of finding their emotions in Radha and the guilt of their demand which they put forward.

Radha isn't only a name. She is the affectionate nourishment to each life troubled by any of nuisance. Radha isn't not only the cause of providing each need of universe like love, belief, dedication, determination, delight, warmth, worth. She is the pristine care to each existence as an emotion which eradicates each pain once gets awakened in us.

Not only the milkmaid girls Yamuna too joined hands that day to these facts which Kanha realised them. After that day Yamuna too made her feelings reach to Kanha in Radha's name. That step had deepened the love more already existed in Yamuna's heart.

There was just wait of one moment when  their love, Kalindi and Kanha's love will be cherished officially, not only by the Sun of day, but also by the shout outs, not only by moon, but also by the mankind all openly, not only by the wind, but by the time which wavers the worth of an era.

Yamuna had dedicated her whole self in the wait of that day, being lost yet lovingly.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏