chapter 7:grasp of vengeance

IKAGI POV AT UA 2 WEEKS LATER

ishiku and i are in the UA teacher lounge ( still in vigilante costumes ). it turns out those five made it to UA and it didn't matter if they won or lost the fight. "can you two go to the training grounds i am going to go get my class" aizawa said tiredly as he walked up to us. "sure thing boss" ishiku said jokingly.

i spit out my coffee when he said that and started laughing. "just get out there already" he said walking away. we then went outside and waited for aizawa to get back. "so what do we do until he gets here" i said boredly. "oh i got an idea" ishiku said with a malicious smile.

AIZAWA POV

i was laying in my sleeping bag in front of the classroom door "if you're here to make friends you can leave" i said scaring some of the class "i'm your homeroom teacher shotoa aizawa now put these on and meet me outside" i put gym clothes on the desk i walked out of the room and waited outside the changing rooms. then when the class was done we started walking towards the exit. 

then jiro walked up to me. "uuuhh mr aizawa i hear someone screaming up ahead" she said confusing a couple of students. "what are those two idiots up too "i said slightly annoyed."come on class we need to hurry to make sure those two don't break something" 

we started to run until midoriya ran up to me "who are you talking about" he questioned me. "you should recognise them" i said confusing even more students. then we came into the open and saw.

IKAGI POV 5 MINUTES EARLIER 

"so what did you want to do" i asked ishiku. "i am going to open a portal on the ground and then one ten feet above the ground, then you jump in and then you'll be infinitely falling"

"oh i like this idea" i said. he then opened the portals then i jumped in. i started screaming and laughing. then aizawa came outside and they saw the chaos. "fukushu, ishiku what the fuck are you doing" aizawa said walking up to us.

"we were just waiting for you and decided to do this" ishiku said. aizawa sighed at this "ok just stop it now". ishiku closed the bottom portal then i hit the ground going at over 200 hundred miles an hour. i then got up surprising the students except for five. "ishiku what the fuck was that for"

"MR AIZAWA WHO ARE THEY" some ripoff sonic the hedgehog said doing some robot hand thing. "ilda these are UAs two newest teachers they will be working with your class" aizawa answered. then someone with crazy red hair called out from the back "should we know them, they don't look like any heroes i know of"

then midoriya spoke up "japans two most wanted vigilantes death bringer and night shade" he said that with a hint of fear in his voice. some of the students backed up scared. "don't worry i don't bite, well he does if you piss him off" ishiku said pointing at me. "you can call me ishiku and that is fukushu" he said.

"alright let's get started katsuki bakugou what was your ball throw in high school. "67 meters i think"

"now do it with your quirk" then katsuki stepped up to the circle "i'll add a blast to my pitch" he threw the ball and yelled "DIE" 'really die' i thought.

"hey bakugou where were those explosions when you fought me" ishiku yelled at katsuki pissing him off. "when did you fight them" some brownette questioned

" for some reason izuku, katsuki, katsumi, shoto, and i had to fight them for our entrance exam and to see if they could become teachers." izumi said "they beat us like it was nothing" shoto said. making some students worried.

"hurry up we don't have all day to do this"

TIME SKIP TO AFTER QUIRK TEST BECAUSE I AM LAZY AND DON'T KNOW ALL OF THE LINES