chapter 10: a king and queen

today is the sports festival and i slept in. "IKAGI GET UP" ishiku yelled from downstairs making fall out of bed. i put some clothes on and went downstairs rubbing my head. "what was that for" i said tiredly. "GET YOUR VIGILANTE SUIT ON, TODAY'S THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" he said panicking. "WE HAVE TO BE THERE IN 30 MINUTES!" i started panicking too. "oh shit" i said rushing back to my room and started changing.

5 MINUTES LATER

"WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW" ishiku yelled i burst out the front door. "i'll fly us there" i said flying up to him and he grabbed my legs and i flew us away as fast as i could.

FLASH BACK 1 WEEK AGO

ishiku, kaminari, kirishima, and i were hanging out in the lunchroom. "fukushu i was wondering. since you have wings can you fly." kaminari asked. "i don't know, i never tried" i said. "you guys want to go find out" ishiku said excitedly. "YEA" we all said as he opened a portal and we went inside.

we ended up on the roof of UA. we walked up to the edge of the roof. "so how are we going to do this" i asked then felt something hit me in the back making me fall off of the roof. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH" i said as i was nearing the ground. then a portal opened below me then i hit the roof. "that was so not manly" kirishima said. i groaned getting up. "dude what the fuck was that for" i said going up to him.

ishiku just laughed a little. "we could ether do that or you jump yourself". i picked him up and threw him off the roof but he portaled back next to me. "you know that nevers works" he said. i sighed as kaminari laughed. "let's try this again" i said then jumped off the roof. i spread out my wings. "DAD CATCH HIM" i heard someone in particular say. 

i then noticed someone was about to catch me but ishiku portaled me to the roof before they could. i hit the roof again. "no matter how many times how many times this happens it still hurts" i said getting up. "who was that, that was yelling" kirishima asked. "it was the yagi's" i sighed. "what is it with them" ishiku said.

"well time for try three" i then proceeded to casually jump off the roof yet again. i spread my wings as far as i could. "please work, please work, please work, please work" i kept saying to myself. "DAD HE JUMPED AGAIN" izuku yelled. then i felt i wasn't falling anymore.

i . . . . was moving forward.  "HE DID IT" kaminari, kirishima, and ishiku yelled from the top of UA. "let's gooo" i yelled. then i felt someone tackle me out of the sky. of course it was all might. we then crash landed. "my boy are you all right" ass might said. a portal opened and ishiku, kaminari, and kirishima walked out. "fukushu are you all right man" kirishima asked.

i stood up as all might got off of me. i felt a searing pain in my left shoulder as it was lower than my other arm. "here let me help" izumi said as she ran up to me. i swatted away her hand. "leave me alone i'm fine" 

"no you're not let me help" izuku said this time. i went into my chaotic state a little bit just enough to give me an eye. "i said leave me alone" scaring them, making them back away. i grabbed my shoulder and shoved it back into the socket. "ishiku let's go home" i said going back to normal. "bye kirishima, bye kaminari" ishiku and i said as we walked into a portal.

BACK TO PRESENT

ishiku and i burst into the monitoring room. "sorry we're late, someone slept in" ishiku said referring to me. "well it's not my fault the power went out" i said to him. "actually it is, you were shedding and some of your hairs got in an outlet and short circuited the power." he said. i sighed in defeat. "can you to stop fighting, the sports festival is about to start" uncle aizawa said. "yes sir" ishiku and i said in unasyn making aizawa sigh and hizashi chuckle.

(i'm gonna skip most of the sports festival because there is more important things to get to then watching izuku and izumi win the festival. izumi got first, izuku got second, katsuki got third, shoto got fourth, and katsumi got fifth.) TIME SKIP TO AWARD CEREMONY