chapter 9: the result

IKAGI POV IN HOSPITAL 3 DAYS LATER 

when i woke up i didn't make a noise because the first thing i noticed was that there was 8 other people in the room with me. one of them was ishiku and the other 7 were toshinori, inko, izuku, izumi, katsuki, katsumi, and shoto. 'what are they here for, wait am i in a hospital' i had finally noticed the beeping of the machines.

i quietly sat up using my second arms for support. "what happened" i said surprising them that i was awake. "well ikagi you went on a rampage and now they know" ishiku said. 'what does he mean they know, wait did he call me ikagi' i thought. "oh no" i mumbled. "ikagi i'm so sorry about what we did to you" inko said as she went to hug me. i used my second arms to shoot me out of the bed towards the ceiling and having my talons grab onto the ceiling. "where did he go" inko said not know where i went.

"not gonna happen" i said. they all looked up in shock except for ishiku who was laughing. "ikagi get down from there young man" toshinori scolding me. i then realised why ishiku was laughing, the ceiling was starting to crack. i then fell to the ground with a chunk of ceiling in each of my talons, making ishiku laugh even more. "are you ok brother" izuku said as he ran up to men holding his hand out to help me up. i swatted it away and got up using the wall for support.

"don't touch me" i said walking back to the bed. the ishiku finally stopped laughing " you ok bro" he asked "ya i'm fine" i said wincing in pain. "you're hurt let me help" inko said sounding a little desperate. "leave me alone bitch" i said with venom. making inko run away crying. "look what you did, you made mom cry" izumi said in defence. " go fuck yourself, i don't have a mother i know of, wait on second thought, have your boyfriend do it" i said making her and katsuki as red as a tomato.

"THAT IS NO WAY TO TALK TO HER" katsuki yelled. i was still standing up when when uncle aizawa walked in. i started to walk to the bed when he yelled " EVERYONE QUIET DOWN" using he quirk to intimidate us. i then fell over because he quirk made mine cancel out. so i couldn't well see anything making me even more blind than i already am. everyone turned around at the sound of someone yelling "AAAAAAAH" then a loud thud. 

ISHIKU POV

i started laughing when he fell i was the only one who knew why he fell. i went over to him to help him up and aizawa stopped using his quirk. "why did he fall" he asked. "when you used your quirk on everyone you canceled out his sensing ability that's why whenever you would chase us he would end up falling of a roof" he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "so that's why he would always fall" he said. i was still laughing a little bit.

"how many times has he fallen of a roof" toshinori asked. "about 45 time" ikagi said. "YOU FELL OF A ROOF 45 TIMES" they all yelled. "quiet down" ikagi said. i then saw one of his horns broke off and started laughing again. "what's so funny" the boom boom girl said sounding angry for some reason. "everyone look around for a black banana shaped object" i said making everyone confused except for ikagi who was annoyed.

"are you serious i broke another this is the 5th time this has happened" he said angrily. "also it's on the ceiling" he said making everyone look up. "what is that" izuku said sounding worried. "it's one of my horns it broke off when my head hit the bead and it's also why my ability to sense stuff isn't as good now" he said using one of his talons to grab it. i then opened a portal and he threw it in.

"wait you said 5th time so this has happened before" izumi said "and does it hurt" sounding worried. "no it doesn't hurt an it will regrow by tomorrow now please move so i can go home and i heard you guys say i could be discharged today." ikagi said using me as support to stand up. toshinori walked up to ikagi. "son you will be coming home with us" he said putting a hand on his shoulder. he swatted it of "don't touch me bitch you have no right to call me your family, ishiku let's go home" i then opened a portal and we went in leaving the yagi family behind us crying.