chapter 13: final exams

IKAGI POV 

because of the events of the now named Hosu incident there were only 5 fatalities, 3 of which were heroes. the other 2 were civilians that couldn't get out of the way in time. iida got lucky and was still able to continue on the hero course. now were are waiting for aizawa to bring his class for the exam.

"there here" snipe said. we all jumped down except for all might. "you will be fighting the teachers" nezu said sitting on aizawa's shoulder. all of the students stood there some scared other confident. aizawa then explained who we would be going against.

(ALL OF HE FIGHTS ARE THE SAME JUST IZUMI WAS PAIRED WILL KATSUKI AND MOMO WAS PAIRED WITH KATSUMI AND SHOTO AND IZUKU WILL FIGHT IKAGI AND ISHIKU. AND ALL OF THE BATTLES WILL HAVE THE SAME RESULT)

"and the teachers will be wearing super compressed weights made by the support course" all might explained. "so me and you are against izuku and shoto" i asked ishiku. "yes this has been explained to us twice now" he said "were you even paying attention". i would have rolled my eyes if i had any. "yes i was paying attention i was just thinking about how to beat them" i explained.

TIME SKIP TO FIGHT

"i'll take izuku and you can take todoroki if you want" ishiku asked. "let's do that, now time to get into character" i said going into the frenzy state making my horns stand up. "do you wanna start this off with a bang" i asked. ishiku opened multiple portals around the city "hell ya" he said. i sent some of the frenzy virus into the portal then blew it up destroying multiple fake buildings.

we ran down the main road towards izuku and todoroki but were met with a giant glacier appearing out of nowhere. "i'll take care of this you go find them" i yelled to ishiku as he jumped in a portal. i then did dark eruption but on a smaller scale that was just enough to get rid of the ice.

when the smoke cleared i looked down the road and the only person there was shoto. i charged at him and he tried to hit me with some ice but he missed and i punched him in the gut with one of my talons knocking him back a few feet. he threw a fireball at me but i ducked down to dodge it.

i jumped up in the air and tried to hit him by slamming my talons into the ground but he moved out of the way and retaliated with some ice trapping me in a glacier. i sensed him starting to walk away. i blew up the ice making him turn around in surprise. but before he could attack i slammed him into a wall knocking the wind out of him.

i took a broken metal fence and used it to pin him to the wall. i stood there facing his direction and he looked at me "why did you do it" i said softly. "what do you mean" he asked not knowing what i was talking about. "all those years of torture and suffering, why did you do it" i asked sounding a bit more serious.

"w-we didn't want you to become a hero so you didn't die" he said sounding somewhat sad. "did you guys ever think about uncle aizawa, he always fights quirkless"i said. i could tell by the way he reacted with he breathing that he was truly sorry. "no we never did" he said.

i sighed then chuckled a little bit "now i wonder why you guys called me the dumb one". he looked at me "i'm sorry about what we did and what happened to you" he said. "we're on neutral ground so don't worry about it but i don't fully forgive the other four. and you didn't have any control about what the LOV did to me" i explained.

"if anything i should be thanking the heroes who raided the lab or else i'd be one of those monsters under there control and trying to kill all might" i said. "but-" he was about to say but i cut him off. "we have an exam to do and from the sounds of it ishiku is already done with izuku" i said pulling him out of the wall and setting him down.

"now let's be-" i was about to say but instead was me with a giant amount of ice. 'are you FUCKING SERIOUS' i thought. i turned into my monster form breaking out of the ice. i roared then chased after him. he was using his ice to propel himself forward.

i started to fly going faster than him. i was just about to catch him but he wasn't paying attention to what was in front of him. it was a portal and he ended up running right into it. ishiku walked out of an alleyway probably with a shit eating grin on his face.

"so you forgave him" he asked. i sighed "how much of that did you hear" i asked. "only the part where you forgave him then he put you in a giant iceberg" he explained. "just let them out so we can win this" i said. he opened a portal dropping them face first onto the ground. we tied them up and the match was over.

"i guessing that was easy for you" i asked ishiku as i carried the unconscious bodys of izuku and todoroki. he nodded his head "yah he couldn't even touch me" he bragged. "ya know sometimes your quirk is to overpowered. as soon as any attack is targeting you, you just open a portal and it just goes away or you send it right back at them" i said.

we made it RG office, i knock on the door i hear a "come in" i open the door and set izuku and todoroki down on the beds. "what happened to these two" she asked. "they were knock unconscious so we just brought them here" i explained. "thank you" she said. ishiku and i walked out of the room towards the teachers lounge 'i wonder what we're going to do next' i though.

END OF CHAPTER

A/N

hope you guys like the chapter

tomorrow i will try to get a chapter out for King the dinosaur vigilante

please let me know if you have any suggestions

now i'm going to try and beat the gore magala in MH4U

bye