Camp Half Blood

Percy's Pov

Yellow and I ran up the hill, with me ahead of her of course. When we reached the top both of us were huffing and puffing. Yellow grinned at me and said " Wow... You're fast " I smiled at her and replied, " You're pretty fast yourself. Also look over there" nodding towards the camp. Yellow turned her head where I nodded and gasped, " It's beautiful. I grinned and nodded " Yeah it really is." I waved her in. Yellow looked hesitant but came past the border anyways.

Yellow's Pov

I went past the borders and took in the sight in front of me. The camp was beautiful. " sooo I know this camp is for special kids but what does special kids mean?" I ask Percy. Percy looked at me and asked, " You didn't know?" I shook my head, my mother had only told me that I should look for a camp for special people but never said what special meant. Percy sighed and said, " well... I.. by special I meant a demigod..." I looked at him shocked, demigods were supposed to be myths but then again if monsters from Greek mythology were real then the gods must be too so that makes demigods a thing too. I turned to Percy and asked, " Demigod means half human and half god right?" Percy smiled and nodded. He said, " You know the gods from Greek mythology right?" He continued when I nodded, " Well they are real and so are the monsters." I smiled and said, " I thought so... Who's my father then?" Percy shrugged and replied to my question saying " I don't know we have to wait until he claims you." I nodded kind of sad as I wanted to know who my father is. Percy saw my face and said, " DOn't worry, they should claim you by the end of tonight." I nodded and started walking down to the bottom of the hill. Right as I reached the bottom a couple of people came over. " Who are you cutie?" a boy asked. I gulped and started backing away. Right then Percy came over and said " Stop that you're scaring her. Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" Another boy smiled and said, " My name is...."

That's the end for this chapter sorry again if it's really bad. I'll try to update soon. :) But then again when I say that I usually update like 2 weeks after. Sorry :)