Confusion Time

Hi, I'm back with another chapter :) Also thank you to BattleWinnerAsh  and Legendary_Etta_7 for the idea of who Emerald's Parent Should Be

Red's Pov

I made the mistake of turning around because all I saw was that Yellow was right behind me. " Damn that girl's fast," I muttered and sped up. I made it first to the dining area first followed by Yellow seconds after. We both stood there at the entrance catching our breaths. When we both finally finished catching our breaths. I grinned and held the door open for her and said " After you." Yellow grinned and thanked me while walking in. Once we were both in the dining area Yellow looked at me with a frown on her face. I looked at her confused and asked " What?" Yellow smiled slightly and replied, " Nothing much, just where am I supposed to sit?" I smiled and said " Well everyone sits at a table according to their godly parent so since you're not claimed yet you are supposed to sit at Hermes's table." pointing to the table where Hermes's kids and the unclaimed sit. Yellow nodded and thanked him again then went over to the Hermes table to introduce herself. There was loud chatter until Chiron cleared his throat and said, " People of Camp Half Blood today we welcome a new person to our camp.... Please give a warm welcome to ...... Yellow Viridian." I clapped along with Sapphire, the loudest clapping was from the Hermes table. I was shocked that Yellow had made friends with them in such a little time. Yellow gave a slight bow to everyone before speaking " Hello everyone... I'm glad to be able to be here while not getting killed. I hope to meet everyone." A loud cheer came from the crowd as I smiled, she was getting along just fine. During dinner, everything was chatting and smiling until green smoke filled the room. The doors opened to reveal the Oracle of Delphi, The mummy turned to everyone and spoke a prophecy...

Enemies defeated now come

Something thought hard or impossible must be done

Child of war must lead

Children of the sun, wisdom, and fashion will be needed

Someone with powers never thought of

They must win or else the world will shut off.

Silence fell in the room and the mummy retreated back to the attic in the Big House. Just then Chiron cleared his throat and said " Everybody, time to get ready for the war games." Everybody cheered and went out of the dining area to get ready. Yellow came over to me confused, and asked " What does he mean by war games?" I smiled and said " Come on, follow me. Also, war games is basically capture the flag but with weapons and stuff." Yellow looked uncomfortable with the idea that they were playing with weapons. I chuckled and said, " Don't worry no one dies from it, most of the time our healers can save them before they die." Yellow looked slightly reassured. We went down to the war game area and got our armor. Then I realized something, Yellow doesn't have a weapon. I turned to Yellow and asked, " Do you have a weapon?" Yellow shook her head and said, " I don't have any weapons but it's okay." I sighed " If you say so." Yellow smiled at me. Then they started assigning teams. Ares, Hermes, Apollo, and Hepatues are in one team and the rest are in another.

~~~Time Skip~~~ ( doing this cuz I'm too lazy)

I was running back to my base with the opponent's flag in my hand. I did a mental countdown in my head, " 3, 2, 1." I took the last step into my base and won the game for my team. Soon everyone surrounded me, cheering and congratulating me. Then a piercing scream filled the air and I ran to where the scream came from. When I got there I saw a badly injured Will Solace and Yellow next to him trying to stop the bleeding. " Medic!! Someone help him!" I screamed when a terrible truth hit me, Will Solace was the only healer in the camp. Yellow looked scared as she looked around seeing if anyone was going to help him, only to be disappointed. " Are all of you guys just going to stand there while he's dying?" Yellow screams into the crowd. I gulped and walked up to her and said " Yellow.... I'm sorry but.... He's the only healer in camp...." Yellow looked at Will who was losing a lot of blood. She took a deep breath before saying, " Someone give me some bandages and some nectar." When no one moved she said sharply " Well? If none of you guys are going to help, at least let me try." People quickly handed her some nectar and bandages. Once she got the things she asked for she got to work her hands flying trying to stop the bleeding. After a while, Yellow got up and brushed the hair out of her face. " Gosh, she looked so pretty and ---- WHAT THE HECK RED DON'T THINK LIKE THAT." I thought. Will got up and though his legs shook a bit he looked perfectly fine. I turned to Yellow who looked happy with what she had done and asked " Ho-How did you do that?" She was about to answer when a sign appeared above her head. Yellow had got claimed.

Pretty long chapter if I do say so myself. It took me like 1 week to make this... I don't know but it's long enough that I felt like it should have taken me 2 weeks to make this but nope it's this long and I made it in 1 week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can and pray that laziness doesn't get to me. Again sorry if my writing is really bad. It always sounds better in my brain than on paper or in this case on the screen. Hope to see you guys soon. Also sorry for my bad prophecy making skills BYEEEEEE