Finally More People

Before we start I want to make a couple of quick notes. First on: Blue is a girl and Green is a boy. Second one: I will explain why I gave which pokemon character in which godly parent. That's all for now, enjoy.

Yellow's Pov

Another boy smiled and said " My name is Red" The other people introduced themselves as Green, Blue, Crystal, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. I smiled at them and said, " Nice to meet you guys my name is Yellow." Just then a girl with gray eyes like Blue came over and kissed Percy on the cheek, " Hey Seaweed Brain. Who's this?" nodding towards me. Percy smiled and replied, " Hey, that's Yellow she's new." She looked at me and smiled slightly, " Nice to meet you I'm Annabeth." Then she turned to Percy and whispered something into his ear, Percy nodded and turned towards me and Red. " Hey, Red can you show Yellow around please?" He asks. Red nodded and gestured for me to follow him.

Red's Pov

" So, Who's your godly parent?" Yellow asked. I replied saying " I'm a child of Ares so is Sapphire. Green's a child of Athena so is Crystal. Gold and Ruby are children of Aphrodite. Blue and Silver are the children of Hermes. And Emerald is unclaimed." Yellow thanked me and we continued her tour.

~~~~ TimeSkip~~~~~

" And there's the cabins, any questions?" I asked Yellow. " Actually yeah.... Who are the cabins for?" Yellow asked. I smiled and replied " The one in the middle is Zeus's cabin the one to the right of his is Hera, to the right of Hera is Demeter, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, and Dionysus. The ones to the left of Zeus are Poseidon, Ares, Apollo, Hephaestus, and Hermes." Yellow frowned slightly and then asked, " Isn't Artemis a maiden goddess? Also doesn't Hera have children with no one but Zeus?" I chuckled and thought " Goddam she knows a lot of stuff" I looked at Yellow and said, " Everything you just said is true but we have them as an honorary cabin. As for Artemis's cabin, the same is true but sometimes her hunters come and they go there if they're staying for a day or more." Yellow nodded and thanked me for telling her.  Just then the dinner horn rang. I turned to Yellow and said, " Race you to the dining area." Just like that, I took off.  

I decided to time skip the tour as I was too lazy to write that part so I filled the rest of the chapter with questions and answers. Also please comment down below who you think should be Emerald's parent as I don't know. Also if you guys have read the books for pokemon you guys should know who is Yellow's parent. :) Also I'll post a chapter for why I gave everyone which godly parent as soon as I have Yellow claimed and someone tells me who Emerald's parent should be. That's all for now, see you guys next chapter.