A Child With Many Gifts

If you have read the chapter on Explanations and were paying attention you should know who Yellow's godly parent is. That all enjoys.

Yellow's Pov

Everyone was staring at me until I realized why I was claimed. I looked up to see a sun above my head meaning my parent was Apollo. Will looked at me and said with a grin " Ha- I guess my hero is my little sister." I smiled at him, he seemed like a great person and I was glad he's my brother. Red came up to me and congratulated me on getting claimed. " That answers my question on how you healed Will so easily." I nod and then I spot Will waving for me to come over. I quickly say bye to Red and run over to where Will was standing. Will pointed to the yellow cabin behind him and said " Welcome to the Apollo cabin where you're going to be staying for the rest of your life." He chuckled and said " I was joking about the part where you stay here for the rest of your life. You can always go to Camp Jupiter if you want." I nodded and walked in following Will who showed me where everything was and where I would be sleeping. I thanked him and walked out to get some fresh air. I saw Red in the training area so I walked over and watched him train. It took him a while but eventually, he noticed that I was there and waved me over. " Hi" I greeted him, and Red smiled at me and said hi back. There was an awkward silence and then Red spoke, " It's a nice day isn't it?" All I could do was nod as I felt my heart race and my face heat up. Red noticed and smiled, saying " You're cute when you blush." causing me to blush even harder. He smiled a looked at me " You want to train?" I give a nod before showing him the bow that Will had given me a little ago. Red pointed to the targets and said " You can practice over there." I started walking to where Red pointed only to be stopped by him calling my name. I turned around to see Red right in front of me his face inches away from mine. I blush and then he did something unexpected.

Hi, I'm back and off hold sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to post this as soon as I can. Hope you enjoyed it.