Chapter 5: Misunderstanding

After the whole tournament ended, Shu had exited the BeyMall, with his carbonara, without telling Valt, Xhaka, or the BeyClub where he was going. He had gone to visit [Name].

He walked inside the hospital and told the receptionist that he was coming in as a visitor. He already knew the room number and walked through the halls.

Shu, being the respectful young man he is, knocked and announced that he was here to avoid any embarrassing incidents.

"Shu? You're here? Come in."

As soon he opened the door and entered in the room, [Name] immediately hugged him.

"[N-Name]!" Shu yelled in surprised.

She giggled, "Haha, you did it, Shu! You did it! You won! Ahaha!" They both fell on to floor. Luckily, Shu held her waist to prevent her from falling on top of him. He even fell on his ass so she wouldn't get hurt.

'How can she get up from her bed?' He worriedly thought.

"Shu, you were really...awesome back there." Still hugging, [Name] started to sob out happy tears.

Shu gave her a small smile, "How can you cry over that." He said lightheartedly.

After all that, he held onto [Name]'s hand to support her on the way to her bed. She made herself comfortable again while Shu brought out carbonara that he cooked for her this morning. He sat in front of her and set the food on the bed-table.

[Name] asked, "What is that?"

"You'll see." He untied the fabric for her.

She nodded. He opened the boxed container to see pasta noodles. The aroma was very delicious already. "O-Oh my...Shu, i-is this the carbonara you were talking about yesterday? It smells delicious."

He nodded, "Yeah. I thought you should try it out." He twisted the noodles with the fork that he added and held it near her, in which [Name] opened her mouth and ate the noodles.

When Shu slid the fork off of her lips, he realized there was a string of her saliva. He was embarrassed and tried not think about it too much while [Name] was just enjoying the taste.

"Shu, this is so good." She sobbed out. Her eyes had tears, "P-Please, I would like more."

"Gee, you don't need to be emotional about this." He held the fork near her mouth. She chomped on the noodles.

[Name] chewed on noodles and cried again. "Shu, this is so tasty."

Every time Shu fed her, a series of compliments came after everyone bite.

"Wow, Shu you're good at this."

"Mhm- Shu, how did you make this so flavorful?"

"I want to eat this everyday."

"So...Delectable."

"You know you don't have to compliment. I already know you like it." Shu said, giving her a small smile.

"Y-Yes, but I must give you credit. Is there anymore?"

He showed the empty container.

She tilt her head down, disappointed, "Hmm...I was really hoping more."

Shu put the container back inside his bag, "Next time, I'll make you more, alright?"

On the other side of the door, Valt had his hand on the door handle, hesitating to open it. Behind him was his BeyClub, (excluding the Aoi twins) that process what Shu was saying and Xhaka, who had an awkward smile. All of them followed Shu because they wanted to know where went without telling them.