Chapter 5

The Rating Game and a Proposal

*Location: Beelzebub Estate(Human Realm)*

Y/n's Pov:

The day of Her Rating Game will they put the training to Good use or Will Something Unexpected will happen oh I'll see alright. I will be bringing Eu and Le Fay along with me later I decided to wear something more appropriate and admire myself infront of the mirror.

 I will be bringing Eu and Le Fay along with me later I decided to wear something more appropriate and admire myself infront of the mirror

Y/n: *Impressed* Not bad~, It suits me very well~, A Fitting look for a "Special Day".

As I went outside My room i headed straight for the dining room to see All three girls are eating and ejoying themselves before the rest of us go watch later.

Y/n: Good morning~, I trust everyone slept well?.

Le Fay: Of Course!~, We get to see how much the Training paid off!.

Eu: As long as they stick to their plan and don't mess up they will win I'm sure of it.

Mittelt: I may not know them all too well but if Master had a hand in their growth I know they won't dissapoint you!.

Y/n: It's Nice to see you guys in Good Spirits As always Mittelt I'll trust you with the house while im gone and you two prepare to leave later alright?.

Le Fay & Eu: Okaaaay/Understood.

Mittelt: You can count on me Master!~.

As I ate a Maid came to my side and said Sirzechs along with Grayfia is here to see me and she had guided them to the Living room I stood up and told the girls to come with me and greet our guest as we made our way to the Living room to enter I see Sirzechs with a Smile on his Face something tells me he's up to something.

Y/n: A Pleasure to see you Sirzechs I trust your not here for an Ordinary Visit??.

Sirzechs: *chuckles* Aww I thought It wasn't obvious well not really its you Afterall.

Sirzechs: But yes your absolutely right Its about the Rating Game Later If Rias does lose I plan to put some "Entertainment" at the Reception if ever though you know Devil society wouldn't take it kindly to see their King Reward a Low-class devil even if he is The Red Dragon of Domination.

Y/n: But thats not all isnt it Z?, Let's say Rias does Lose and Issei comes to the reception to Fight Riser 1 on 1 and Issei Ultimately Wins how do you think the others would feel?, It can go two ways, One) They Accept Issei as the Victor and He Free's Rias from her Engagement. Two) Issei does something that would make the Devils in attendance at the Reception angry.

Y/n: If the first one Happens he can do what he wishes reward him if you must, But the Second result I will step in regardless of him winning and we will set up a Deal with Lord Phoenix is that what your getting at?.