The Executioner's Pawn (2)

(Mutated Pawn ×2)Arbus

(Mutated Pawn ×2)
Arbus

Also one of Y/n's Pawns and Ater's Twin sister.

Arbus is a huge trouble maker and an idiot, Y/n is exasperated but nonetheless loves both sisters as they showed him immense loyalty, though she handles everything in a carefree and calm manner, As Opposed to Ater who questions and wonders Arbus is the one who gives Answers and Possibilities for the situation.

Age: Unknown (Looks 16)

Personality: Tends to goof around, if she sees an opportunity to do things slowly she will take it, A lot more carefree unlike her sister.

Appearance: A Very Cute girl with short black hair cut into a bob style, Red eyes with white pupils along with white cat ears matching her tail and wings like her sister she mostly show her tail, Like Ater, she wears something similar to a school uniform, consisting of a white dress shirt with a red tie, a light gray blazer with a dark gray collar with a light gray line accenting the edge of the collar, dark gray pockets, white cuffs with two black buttons near them, and two black buttons.

Ranking: High Class Devil
Pawn ×2 (Peerage)

Race: Neko-Akuma(Cat Demon)/Devil Hybrid

Titles: The Carefree Cat-Demon & Closest to the Executioner (shared with ater).

Likes: Being carefree, Carrying out Y/n's orders but in her own way, teasing Y/n, Being sarcastic to him.

Dislike: Water and People who would dare talk lowly about her Master.

Powers and Abilities

Immense Demonic Power: Arbus is a Cat Demon different from Koneko they have their own set of power Unique to them as such she is powerful in her own right.

Great Strength: Arbus is a strong enough to hold someone who is bigger than her by their throats.

Master Spearmanship: Arbus like her sister uses a Spear in Combat also shows Immense proficiency with it.

Nigh-Absolute Immortality: Y/n claims that because of the twins unique heritage the two as Demons cannot die from natural causes.

Regenerative Healing Factor: As a Demon Like her sister, She can regenerate her Body parts even Guts and Bones.

Pawn Piece: Arbus is a Pawn Piece that Mutated due to her Immense power as a Pawn she can Promote herself to Queen, Bishop, Rook or Knight.

Transformation: She can switch between her Cat form to Her Humanoid Form.

Flight: She can fly using her Six Devil/Demon Wings.

A/n: (This character is owned by Deep-sea Prisoner also known as Funamusea/ Mogeko as well as all Images Used in this chapter).