Chapter 8.5

The Nekoshou's Date

(This is before Koneko joins Issei in his Plan to Help Kiba with the Holy Swords).

*Location: Kuoh Town Plaza*

Y/n's Pov:

Me and Koneko decided to go on our date we agreed to meet in the plaza to just roam around and maybe try a few sweets here As I was waiting there she was.

Koneko: Y/n-senpai! Over here!.

Y/n: Heeey Ready for our date??.

Koneko: Nya~ Y/n-senpai!.

As we left she asked about me like what was I doing before coming to Kuoh, Will I leave once my purpose here is done and if She told me something really personal will I stay with here.

I answered two of those questions the third one I told her to wait until the end of our date.

Our first stop was a Local Candy store of course she wanted to try all the sweets and snacks there and we did It was delicious and i would totally come back just to buy snacks there, then we went to a Bakery to which the cakes there were mouthwatering I could not get enough of their Chocolate cakes and Brownies I need to remember this place for future purchases hell if I want to I could purchase the entire shop hmmm I should do that ehh maybe some other time.

After the bakery to burn the calories we walked around for while and stopping at a park bench it was almost getting dark and she said she had something to do probably because of Kiba I see in her eyes how worried she is about him and I see no problem with it I just hope she doesn't do anything reckless.

*Location: Kuoh Town Park*
*Time: Before sunset*

Koneko's Pov:

This date was amazing I tried alot of sweets with senpai we sat down on the bench and he told me his answer to my third question.

Y/n: Sooo~ regarding the third question....

Y/n: Is it because your a Nekomata? Mainly a Nekoshou because i sensed your Ki is very powerful.

Y/n: Alsoooo I could hear purring from you every now and then hahaha~.

Koneko: Leave it to you Y/n-senpai to figure it out but yes I am a Nekoshou *shows cat features*.

Koneko: I'm scared to use this power If I do i could hurt someone dear to me *hides cat features* so I tend to keep it to myself

Y/n: *puts arm around her* You don't have to worry I wont turn my back on you ever and I can say everyone will do the same.

Y/n: *Smiles* I won't force you to accept yourself, It takes time you have a lot of it you just need to figure it out.

Y/n: I-I was ashamed of my heritage at one point because I was a Hybrid my relatives would call me a Freak but couldn't say it to my face because their scared I might use my Holy Power on them.

Y/n: I was alone for most of my life when the Civil War started I fled because those bastards used it as an Excuse to Kill my Mother and Hunt down my Father I never knew them Because I was locked away meant to be a weapon.

Y/n: After the Civil War I went to Sirzechs when he was named Devil King Lucifer in hopes to start anew.

Y/n: at first he was hesitant to trust me since I am a Descendant of the Old Blood but overtime he came to accept me even to call me his close friend, close enough to call a Brother.

Y/n: With Ajuka I came to know what its like to have an Real Family Member.

Y/n: With Serafall I came to Love again, I miss her cuddles by the way haha probably will visit her sometime soon.

Y/n: With Falbium I made a Friend who shares the same lifestyle hahahaha.

Y/n: With the girls from the house they give me strength to keep going towards the light with everyone, To Use my power to Protect.

Y/n: With Rias at first I noticed how focused she was on Issei but after a while her focus shifted to me Because I see her more than just an Object.

Y/n: With Asia I Learned to not force a method on a Person even if its for their own good and because of our reconciliation that I'm with her again, the Girl I fell in love with first.

Y/n: With you and Akeno even though me and her still haven't talked for long I see myself within you two the Pain of fearing the power within, the blood that you carry and the sorrow that comes with it.

Y/n: So I tell you, Accept yourself once you're ready.

Koneko: I-I don't know what to say, Thank You for telling me Y/n-senpai.

With that It was almost time to meet Issei at restaurant to discuss what were gonna do to help kiba but before I left I gave something very special to senpai.

Koneko: senpai nya~, *kiss*.

Koneko: Thank you for today nya~.

Koneko: That should tell you that Im willing to be yours nya~.

Y/n: If you would have me then~.

With another kiss goodbye I headed towards the pervert's location for the plan and Y/n-senpai with his face alreay knew what we were planning and decided to go home probably leaving things to us But I know he will intervene when necessary.

A/n: A little side chapter while I write chapter 9 I hope you guys like it!

As Always Thanks for Reading!.