Chapter 6

Engagement, A Date and Talk of the Past

Location: Underworld

Y/n's Pov:

As I said the proposal to them I didn't expect Rias to Say.

Rias: I-I Accept!.

Y/n: Uhhhh (Did she really just say Yes without thinking about it *sweatdrops*).

Asia: *shocked* President!.

Akeno: *smiles* Ara Ara~ How Quick of you to Accept Rias~.

Koneko: Rad Congratulations President.

Kiba: *sweatdrop* That was quick alright.

Issei: *angry* (What?! No way! This can't be happening I refuse! Thats it!).

Issei: *angry* Oy! President are you serious?! You just got out of an Engagement and Your going into one again? And with Him no less!.

Y/n: *confused* What's up your butt? I told her I wouldn't Force this Engagement on her she obviously is free to Decline.

Y/n: *stern* If you have a Problem with it complain to the Devil King Himself *points to a Waving Sirzechs* alright then if your not convinced.......

Y/n: *Goes infront of Rias* *serious* Rias Do You Truly Accept my Engagement with you??.

Rias: *smiles* Yes!, Yes I do I will gladly become yours!.

Y/n: There You see now? Thats your answer Now if you don't mind *grabs rias's hand* Me and The Lady will Head back to my place this whole day has been tiring.

Y/n: Shall we Rias?.

She nods and we all decided to go home to our own homes/apartments with the goodbyes out of the way sirzechs came to us and asked if we would like to use the griffon he had prepared to which I looked at her and back to him and said Yes We reached My home back in the Human Realm and decided go to sleep.

Rias: You don't mind? Having me Here?.

Y/n: Of course we are engaged as well as Ravel but she still has to take care of her brother as well as handle Affairs before she comes here so it might take a while but i will visit her from time to time.

Rias: *smiles* then you dont mind me sleeping without clothes on?.

Y/n: *smiles* Heh if thats what you like then go ahead.

Rias Took her all of her clothes off so she could be comfortable when she sleeps she lays on my bed with me beside her hugging me and falling asleep.

Y/n: *Closes Eyes*Goodnight Rias~.

Rias: *Looks at me* Good night my Prince~ *whispers* I Love you very much~*kissed my cheek*.

I hear the last thing she said and smiled.

Y/n: (*smiles* I Love you too I'll tell you when Im ready I will treat you right as well as everyone else).

I waited for her to fall asleep and when she did I kissed her forehead and threw the covers onto us as I drift to sleep Happy with another Girl I will treat dearly.

*Timeskip couple of days*

Y/n's Pov:

The Days gone by Pretty normally without any major incidents I heard from sona two exorcist from the Vatican will be coming here soon to meet with the Devil's Presiding here probably to tell us not to interfere with any problem they have not like i need to care or anything welp might as well visit them in the ORC.