Chapter 14

The Talk and the Heavenly Dragons

*Location: Hyoudou Residence*

3rd Person Pov:

As the suggestion of Issei we all headed to His house and to spend the night as well.

Sirzechs: I'm glad to hear that my sister hasn't caused you trouble when she stayed here.

Miki: *Happy* You must be kidding! Oni-san Rias-san has been a very good girl!.

Gorou: Yeah, If she was with Issei she is too good for him anyway!.

Gorou: Here, have another.

Sirzechs: Ahh, Thank you.

Gorou: Y/n-kun you too have some!.

Y/n: If you don't mind then.

Gorou: Wow Oni-san, you drink like a fish!, I like you!.

Issei: Dad, those two are Satans......

Asia: Well, he doesn't know that.

Rias: Issei, why did you ask him to stay here?.

Issei: It's all right, he said he's going to find a hotel tomorrow.

Rias: Jeez, This is so Awkward...

Issei: (I didn't know the president ever acted like that).

*Location: Outside*

Y/n's Pov:

Sirzechs said he wanted to get some air and speak with me about something, I guess it's about that Even though we haven't spent much time together Its for the best.

Y/n: So I'm assuming it's about Me and Rias??.

Sirzechs: Yes, about the Engagement....

Sirzechs: I hate to say this but, Can you break it off and let Rias develop feelings for Issei Instead??.

Y/n: That's not something I can decided by myself, I need Rias to know as well.

Sirzechs: *sighs* thats true, It's not that I don't want you to Marry my Sister believe me I would love nothing more than to have you two together-

Y/n: Sirzechs I know, Its like Providence doesn't want Me and Rias together it feels as if we were never meant to be......

Y/n: So this is what I'll do, I will confront her about our feelings for one another and if her answer doesn't satisfy me, I will break the Engagement and have her live with Issei again.

Y/n: I feel her lingering feelings for him If it has a chance to develop then why not right???.

Sirzechs: Yes and besides you already have plenty of girls that fawn over you *chuckles*.

Y/n: I know and I will love them all the same.

We went back inside and he told me goodnight as I went to the room Asia used to be in walking In I saw Rias getting ready for bed Asia is still probably in the bathroom.

Y/n: Rias.....

Rias: Y/n.....

Y/n: When you have time Let's talk.

Rias: O-Oh Sure sure (I wonder why).

I Went to the bed took off my shirt and saw Rias taking off her clothes and went in Asia also naked and we both slept peacefully for tomorrow.