Weekly Report - Week 5

Page 6

Announcement - "To all shipgirls, pay no mind to Graf Zeppelin airdropping a revised version of Mein Kampf and world annihilation propaganda. And for the love of god, do NOT participate in Laffey's newest game!"

Belfast - "I'm surprised by the fact your queen is interested in the book Mein Kampf, but this doesn't give you an excuse for overthrowing her for "being a spy for the enemy."

Queen Elizabeth - "Your maids are trying to overthrow you. I think not acting like a absolute brat queen would stop them from doing that. Just saying."

Unicorn - "As cool as Laffey's game sounds, I don't think anybody wants to see a shipgirl that looks like a kid get killed."

Laffey - "You can't just make a game where you see who can survive a turret salvo by Yamato and call it "Yamato's Survival Run" and expect anything fun from it!

Yamato - "What- no, why are you encouraging this game? It doesn't give you an excuse to try and kill Johnston."

Johnston - "If you participate in Laffey's game, it's on you. Don't blame me when Yamato shows no mercy."

Enterprise - "I hope you learned your lesson in knowing that it's illegal to teach your eagle how to attack someone."

Hornet - "Can I just say that you shouldn't go out flashing your tits to everyone? They're beginning to actually think your a exhibitionist."

Cleveland - "Eating gun powder doesn't make your cannons stronger. Why do you always believe what your sisters say?"

Akashi - "As cool as it sounds, trying to augment nanomachines into yourself is very painful. I don't think you're as pain resilient as Armstrong."

Vestal - "The name sucks, I'm sorry but it really does. No one would want to visit a hospital called "Crackhead's Paradise". I don't care if there's actually crack there, it's bad enough Akashi sells drugs!"

Admiral Hipper - "Contain your sister, that's all I ask for. Is it so hard to do that?"

Kaga - "Whoever told you to say "Death to America" is wrong... you'll be shot on sight by any eagle union shipgirls if you say that to them."

Akagi - "For some reason, I feel like you told your sister to say "Death to America". I don't know why, you seem like the type to bully your sister."

Page 6