Week 13

メモリ

You sat down back on your office chair, exhausted from the debacle with Yorktown. It was a tiring week, but the shenanigans of the shipgirls made it worthwhile, with Hornet being the terrorizing horny girl to those around her. She earned the name "Horny Hornet," which worryingly sound like a good name.

As you relax in your chair, you seem to feel as though you're suppose to be doing something. Like a daily task familiar to you every Sunday. You look around you desk and saw a pile of paper labeled "Weekly Reports File." Ah, doing those weekly reports like high command asked if you to do months ago.
Strange, how could you forget such a daily task?

You brushed it off as maybe forgetting about it after being stressed with Yorktown recently and the predicament she got herself in. That makes sense. You also have to remember to clock in at night, so you went to the other side of your office and do so.

The clock says it's only late evening. You remember checking the time before entering your office, was the clock outside wrong? You'll have to get that checked sometime soon.

Shrugging it off, you went back to your office seat and began to write the weekly report. Weekly report thirteen would be hectic, you wonder how high command was reacting to these; they probably were in a state of confusion and surprise reading them.

You find yourself being distracted at times, sometimes looking at the wall or fiddling with your pen. Tiredness probably, maybe you weren't motivated to do this weeks report. Luckily, a knock came from your door and a woman peeked through. Tosa.

"Commander? I came to check if you're doing okay." She said.

"Yes, I'm doing fine." You lied.

"Do you need help?"

"Actually, yes, can you... can you..." You trailed off.

You couldn't find the words for your the help you need. "Can you help with my reports?", "I'm tired, can you do my reports for this week?", "I can't be asked to do these, can you do them for me?" So many ways, but they seem... wrong for some reason.

"Commander?"

"Huh? Oh! Uhm..." You said. "This week and last week got me tired, I hope it's not much, but... I need these weekly reports done, so can you do them?"

"... Do them.?" She asked.

You nodded. "Yes, like write the weekly report for this week."

Tosa was a little taken aback. You rarely ask for help, but she assumed it was because of what's been going on this whole week and last week with Yorktown and all that. She thinks you're tired from it all, so it seemed understandable.

"I'll do it, commander." Tosa said with a bow. "Is there anything else you'd want me to do? Like provide you some tea or organize your paperwork for tomorrow?"

Your lack of reply caused her to speak again. "Commander?"

"Y-Yeah?" You stutter. What did she ask again? "What was it you asked?"

"I asked if you want me to do anything else, like organize your paperwork for tomorrow or make some tea." Tosa tilted her head. "Are... you okay, Commander?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You waved off. How did you forget what she asked? She asked you a few seconds ago.

"Hm, well, I'll get to them." Tosa said as you left the office space. "Have a good night, Commander."

"Goodnight to you too, Tosa." You lastly said before leaving.

When you left, you noticed something. As you looked out the small windows, you saw it was night. So, the clock outside was right. You weren't imagining things and such, so then the clock inside your office was wrong. You'll have to that one checked out. With that out of the way, it was time to head to your bedroom.

Bedroom, bedroom, bedroom. Simple. You remember where your bedroom was on base... right?