Chapter XIII : Last Chapter

Hanz Pov

" Hey maam , wake up ! " I whispered to her ears to wake her up. She automatically stood up and smiled warmly to me. Since that incident happened , the church became our home.

" What ?" tanong niya.

" Remember what I promised to you before ?" I asked smiling. Her brows wriggled as she tries to remember what I said before.

" Ahhh!" sabi niya ng pabitin.

" What ?" I asked smiling.

" Yung mamasyal tayo ?" nakangiting sabi niya. Umiling naman ako.

" Then what ?" she asked .

" Look around you !" I ordered at lumingon naman siya.

" Anong meron ?" tanong niya.

" Anong nakita mo ?" pabalik kung tanong.

" Maraming tao and there's a groom standing in front of the altar. Looks like there's a wedding ceremony!" She said .

"Then anong iniisip mong gagawin nila ?" tanong ko ulit.

" magpapakasal malamang !" she said plainly but after a while her face is full of expression.

" Really , totohanin mo  yun ?" she asked .

" Ang alin ? " Pa inosente kung tanong.

" Yung iharap mo ako sa altar ?" nakangiting tanong niya .

" Yes, I think this is the time na ihaharap na kita sa altar. Sasabay tayong magpapakasal sa kanila !" I said as I pointed the groom right in front of the altar.  She cracked a smile.

" Pumunta kana doon  sa may pintuan at pupunta na din ako sa harap ng altar  , the wedding ceremony is about to start !" I said as I go to the altar while she go to the door of the church.

Kinakabahan akong pumunta doon. I can't believe na ngayon ko na ihaharap sa altar ang babaing aking  pinakamamahal.

-

Napangiti ako ng makita ko ang aking pinakamamahal na babae na naglalakad sa aisle kasabay ang isa pang bride.  Nakatingin lang ako sa kaniya . She is the most prettiest girl I've ever known. Walang kupas ang kaniyang kagandahan.

Nang makarating na silang  dalawa sa  altar , the father smiled warmly . Yes , dalawa kaming kinasal ngayon . Napansin kung siya'y napa-iyak kaya napangiti ako sa kaniya.

Inumpisahan na ni father ang pagsasalita.

Sobrang saya ang aking nararamdaman ngayon ng makita ko ang aking babae pinakamamahal na masaya. The ceremony continued hanggang sa hindi ko namalayan na tinatanong na kami ni father.

" Ikaw lalake , tinatanggap mo ba ang babaing nasa iyong harapan bilang iyong kabiyak ng iyong puso , sa hirap at sa ginhawa , sa sakit at kalusugan magpaka walang hanggan? " The priest asked.  My girl looks at me .

" Opo father !" I said. My girl smiled to me.

" Ikaw babae , tinatanggap mo ba ang lalaking nasa iyong harapan bilang iyong kabiyak ng iyong puso , sa hirap at sa ginhawa , sa sakit at kalusugan magpaka walang hanggan? " The priest ask again . I looked at her and smiled nervously.

" Opo father !" she said as she flashed a genuine smile.

" You may now kiss your bride !" The priest said.

I looked at her and I saw her tears falling down. I kissed her lips passionately.

After wedding ceremony ended . The people  slowly went out to the church and leave to celebrate their newly wedded relatives.

Now , the two of us were only left at the church .  I looked at her and she smiled  as she sat beside me.

" I can't believe were married now !" she said.

" Me too " I said as I hugged her closely.

Few minutes passed  at tumunog na ang kampana sa langit. I looked at my girl and she looked at me too .

" Maam  , are you ready to face God ?" I asked my girl and she nooded and smiled to me.

" Well , let 's go shall we ?" I asked and give her a hand . She took my hand and hold it closely. The wind came by and  we just  let our souls carried by the wind up to heaven.

                 (    The End    )