OCHO

"We might wanna hurry.

As Bruno prepares a sand circle for his vision...

"Ya can't hurry the future, uh..."

Bruno is making his circle of sand (pouring the sand from his bucket), and reaches the Chiguiro sitting in his path.

"And what if I show you something
worse? If I see something that you don't like, you're gonna be all, "Bruno makes bad things happen, oh, he's creepy and his vision killed ma' goldfish."

" I don't think you make bad things
happen. Sometimes family weirdos just get a bad rap. You can do this."

Antonio smiles at Bruno and nods, like, I believe in you, then heads off. Bruno looks at the stuffed jaguar, then up to Mirabel, considering. Then, with a weighty exhale, Bruno reaches into his ruana and takes out a handful of salt then he throws it behind his back.

"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this, I can do this."

Bruno lights a match, which he uses to ignite piles of wet leaves. As the smoke begins to spiral around him and Mirabel, Bruno closes his eyes... entering a trance-like state.
The magic fills the room and somewhere in the house Bruno's door starts to glow. On the way to town, Abuela pauses at the strange occurrence, unsure of the cause.
The entire room begins to glow in the light of his eyes, wind kicks up, blowing leaves and sand that begins to SWIRL around Mirabel and Bruno, glowing brighter and brighter. Mirabel looks to Bruno who... looks at her and his eyes TWINKLE GREEN, like flecks of glitter.
"You might wanna hang on.
He squeezes her hands and energy surrounds them. But we're back inside as Mirabel gasps with wonder, as WHOOSH! Mirabel is suddenly transported into...
AN IMPRESSIONISTIC FLASH OF VISIONS:

CHAOS in the house. The family running! (THIS IS THE PART OF THE VISION THAT BRUNO WITNESSED ORIGINALLY). Then, a SHAPE: MIRABEL... standing amidst the expanding cracks... Bruno starts to falter.

"It's just -- it's just the same
thing, I gotta stop -- "

"No, I need to know which way it
goes -- there's gotta be an answer, something we're not seeing."

"You're looking at the same thing that I am! If there was something else --"
Mirabel turns the opposite direction. Bruno sees her, thinks it's pointless. Mirabel looks and... spots a glitter of gold.

" There -over there "
Confused, Bruno turns, and it illuminates... a BUTTERFLY... flitting through chaos. Bruno can't believe it.

"Butterfly! Follow the butterfly!"
As they stand, the BUTTERFLY lands on a REED in a RIVER, Which dissolves as something begins to glow behind it.
"Where is that...?"
The images flutter, Bruno struggles to see it...
"It's all outta order "

The image starts to come into focus, it's... THE CANDLE BURNING BRIGHTER. CRACKS DISAPPEARING.

" It's, it's -- it's the candle! The candle's getting brighter!"
NEARBY IS A SILHOUETTE OF MIRABEL IN MOTION, ARMS OUT...

"I think you're gonna help the
candle!"

Bruno's vision moves... showing Mirabel and a GLOWING FIGURE. Who is it? As Mirabel wills herself to bring the figure into focus... we see the shape of a WOMAN.

"There's someone with you! And you -
you fight her!"

"What?!"
Bruno squints trying to interpret what he's seeing.

"Wait no, no, no, no -- is that a
hug?!"

"Am I fighting or hugging?!"

"An embrace -- AN EMBRACE! -- to
make the candle bright, you have to embrace her!!"

"Embrace who?!"
The images grow more and more volatile.
"Almost there..."

" Who is it?!"

"Almost there... I, I -- I got it!"

As Mirabel steps forward..." it's... it's... ISABELA?
Isabela?! " Mirabel yelled clearly getting annoyed. sister issues yes.
A FLASH OF LIGHT, ENDS THE VISION, leaving us with glittering sand... which falls onto the chiguiro. Bruno looks at the new emerald vision "plate" and smiles.

Oh, your sister, that's great! Bruno says to mirabel feeling a little bit relief

Mirabel stares at it in disbelief. Bruno realizes she's hates his vision. He chucks it like it's garbage.

Every time. Bruno says after throwing his vision.

they got out of their room and have a little chitchats until bruno asked mirabel something

" uh hey ... the kid? wheres she uhm "
Bruno said akwardly to mirabel.

"You mean y/n- wait? You don't know her name?" Well....

"I DO i do it's just uh i forgot it...and i rarely she her behind the walls anymore.."

"Because mama forbids her.." he countinued .

" tío bruno ... you never doubt that y/n is your daughter right? everyone in the family doubts y/n isn't a part of familia madrigal.. well except me and mami and oh tia pepa too"

"Well.... Uh i was the uhm first one to doubt if she's really my daugther"

A/n
gah we're getting close to the main plot