ONCE

as the casita falls in,julieta looks for her daughter as they are busy fixing their selves.

Camilo Decided to look around as she spotted your frozen figure. Camilo let's out a loud gasp caughting everyone's attention.

Pepa looks at the location where her sons looks at and saw you. Her tears were uncontrollably falling as she slowly went up to you. As everyone did, leaving abuela .

Alma could only look at your spot , fear . regret , guilt was rushing on her body. Just like how she felt on pedro's death. She wanted to let out the tears but the shocked engulfed her first.

A sobs escape from pepa's lips. Isabela could only cover her eyes as the tears on her eyes were coming out too. She felt guilty for everything she did to you. While camilo , he looked at your figure. No expression at all. His thoughts were flooding him with the memories you two has. Bad ones And so as good ones.

The chameleon you gave him come out of his pockets and runs to your figure. On the side of your shoulder, the chameleon stays and frozes too. The bunny on your left foot froze too.

Pepa held your frozen cheeks as julieta cried on his husbands shoulder.

As slowly , your figure was suddenly starting to vanish with butterflies. Just like how can your powers go.

"No, no no please" pepa hugged your disappearing figure till she couldn't feel you anymore.

sobs. cries. grief.

everything was so dull in encanto , remembering how you begged to pepa that you don't wanna go yet makes everyone feel vulnerable.

You are gone. Without seeing your father