KINCE

is he really your father?

as soon as you looked at him , you were frozen , words couldn't come out on your mouth. They were waiting for you to said something but nothing can came out.

its like you couldn't speak at all, you wanted to ask him so many questions but you cannot think of any.

as mirabel noticed the silence , she immediately know whats happening so she decided to speak

"Lets put the doorknob first shall we?" She said smiling a little bit to lift the heavy feeling of surroundings. Bruno looked at you one more time as he decided to stay on abuela's side while
you are between dolores and camilo. your face couldn't hold any emotions.

camilo as gripping your shoulder still crying , well your not sure about that though

as mirabel finally puts the doorknob, it shows a blinding light again and a figures on the door appeared. Casita waved his front windows

"Hola casita" as mirabel said that , you were all pushed inside. Everyone's gift came back.

"Everyone lets take a picture!" You all went up together , you were beside camilo and felix, you gave a little smile showing a crystals on your head.

but you guys were pushed by casita making you hold into bruno.. well your not really comfortable about calling him any father term yet.

As the party started , tia julieta immediately went to the kitchen with tip agustin and felix to make more foods. Well tio felix insisted to help because he wanted free arepa's too.

after a while you saw tio felix getting out while having try of arepa's on his hand.
you seated somewhere that far from partying people.

mirabel slowly went beside you to seat.

"Hey y/nnnnn wouldn't you have a lil bond with tio bruno? you know heheheehe" she said with a hint of awkwardness on her voice

"i don't think he's still comfortable and so i am"

"Plus we aren't really sure if he's my real father right hahahaha".

she sighed and patted your head. She know you need a space for now, your brain is a mess right now.

after the party everyone was cleaning off now.

you were just wondering on the stairs when someone startled you-

"MA" you accidentally yelled holding your chest.
crystals suddenly popped out of nowhere so as ice crystals.

"This is so cool" camilo dramatically hold his hands together as he looked on the crystals and ice.

you playfully glared at him. you were about to go when something popped out of nowhere too.

Its the chameleon and the bunny-

"FOFU! oh my baby i missed you" you said while helding your bunny to your chest closer. The chameleon went down to your shoulder and goes to camilo

"Miloves! " you looked at him confusedly

"He's name is miloves, cute right?" He said proudly while holding the chameleon on his hands admiring it. Well its probably inspired on his name but its still pretty name.

"Everyone to the kitchen!" Abuela yelled making us look at her. "We are gonna have a meeting!"

We got to the kitchen and take our seat. I was placed between mirabel and bruno..well casita made me to.

Abuela told us that starting from now on , they will have breaks from doing their chores to have a rest or a time to spend on their own. They could now decline if someone asked them but if they are not willing to do it , they wont.

Abuela looked at the family feeling pure happiness and joy. She finally sees what the real family is.

She dismissed us and we are about to go when

"Wait wait" she said making us seat again and looking at me and bruno

"Bruno and y/n will have their father and daughter date tomorrow!"

"Lets help them both preparing"

I look at her in shock....

"W-wait abuela what uh what if he's still uncomfortable right- maybe he needs to rest"

"No no..its fine don't worry mija.." bruno replied looking at you slightly smiling. You nodded as an answer.

abuela ,pepa , and Julieta looked at the mini interactions of you and bruno.

A/n
sorry for delayed chapters! anw look up to my new book on my profile ( camilo x reader ) young love = pain
https://www.wattpad.com/story/302330995?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=library&wp_uname=tofuuzi&wp_originator=WyUdnbUgD5mXj1uSPie5PpXISVUV29u%2Bfu%2BZtqNC5i6QfD9TfFieaGB%2Biyu%2FiK2mSMjjCuuHJZqFQCKWVqZ6UXo26eTW9HCjEaF8kSbnHcRPpt8i1Gs%2B4APZE3n1rTvx