NUEVE

mirabel looks at her tió as she sighed in disbelief,

"My poor prima , she must have a 2x harder than what im going through now." Mirabel looks at
y/n's door in pity. Her cousin was like an outcast of the family, she dislike her sister isabela and camilo for acting towards you like that.Her sister got sum of her Alma's attitude.

Bruno could only look at her niece in embarrassment. Its true though, if only he didn't doubt that kid before after he saw the letter , his mama and his family would accept that kid open heartedly.

they both continued the talk on how to save the miracle but mirabel was too furious on how and why would she hug her perfecta sister to save the miracle.

"Bruno ,  This is Valeria from upstown beyond the mountains. Im still here stuck in this kind of life , you were a great friend to me, this child , y/n the daugther of mines , please be with her till you can.
Goddess gave me a gift, this child is a gift. As i begged them to have a child, you were choosen to be her father. From blood and every tears you gather , be with her till the world flatters. I know we never have this kind of relationship. I apologize for giving you a trouble mi amigo , as an exchange i didn't know it was my life , horsemens will come soon and kill every people in mountain. Take care of my daughter, as well as you be safe with your family.    

                                                  .Valeria Reyes

As he remembers every single bit of that letter , it gives his heart a cold hug as he saw a years ago how you were treated. He saw everything behind the walls. How you cried in the corner of casita after beinh thrown by your cousin outside their room to have a " cousin night" , he saw how you sneaks in the kitchen for arepa after everyone in the family forgots to send you one because all were busy to do chores and they forgot that you were locked up , he saw how his mama yelled at you from a single punishment that wasn't even that heavy.

He was interrupted on his thoughts after hearing a call for mirabel.

"Mirabel" camilo shouts as he randomly shift to a big hunk body with a baby head.

"I think we're running out of time" mirabel said to her uncle. They have a little talk again and as bruno said goodbye to his niece. Being scared to be caught by Alma.

"After you save the miracle, come visit?" He told his niece while moving the painting to go inside his hideout.

"After i save the miracle , i will bring you home"

"Knock knock knock on the wood" he said as he knock and decided to fall back wards.

"okey. this is it , i can do this . lets go"
mirabel said to her self as shs entered isabela's room

"Luisa can't even lift an empanada , marianos nose looks like smashed papaya , have you lost your mind!"

"Nothings messes up you can still marry that big hunk guy"
.
.
.
"I just made something unexpected "

" uh hey isa? the hug?"

.
.
.
" a hurricane of jaracandas"
"Go!"
"Grow"
"What else can i do"

A/n
yass happy late valentines! ik this will be posted on feb 15 but i def wrote it on feb 14 betweek 10-11pm. We have a wifi curfew so...