Prologue.

being the child of "madrigal's black sheep" was worser than anything could happen

being the child of "madrigal's black sheep" was worser than anything could happen. Your existence was the first problem at all. They doubted you being bruno's daughter, because bruno himself didn't remember having a child. He didn't even had a lover so how come? As you grow your older , villagers looked up to you worser than they could look at your " father". Abuela didn't favored you like her other grandkids , so as mirabel. She wouldn't want another black sheep on her family.

Though you had a gift , abuela hated you for it. She asked casita why you were given a door when it's not really sure if you are a madrigal. How come you have it when mirabel doesn't have one?

You were never included in the family picture , painting at the sidewalks of encanto ,you were kept hidden.

5 year old y/n

" tia! tia! " y/n continued called her tia pepa , who has been a mother figure to her.

" y/n ! Can you please keep your voiced down? My eyers are hurting ! " dolores annoyingly asked y/n to lower her voice. As y/n nodded and was about to say something , Camilo , 7 years old boy butts in " Well she's always annoying what do you expect" Your cousins were never really nice at all towards you since abuela let them know the truth about you.

"Mijo , stop being mean. Thats not nice " felix said to his son.

"Tia im 5 today! I will get my gift right? Like cami ! " y/n excitedly said to her tia. But her tia gave her a sad smile.

Well , no gift ceremony is happening today. It was just a normal night at encanto.

"Y/n." Alma calls you and was about to say something but interrupted as the sudden flash of the door appeared.

"Mama ! Y/n has a door! Mija look! We gotta invite everyone! " pepa exclaimed to her mother.

"Pepa,"
"No gift ceremony is happening today. No one knows and they wouldn't want to know if this random child will get a gift. Or if she's the daugther of bruno , no one would like it. She might have a gift or worser than bruno"

"Mama! How could you say that ! Are you still doubting if y/n isn't a real madrigal? Mama look at her. She has almost the same features at brunito! "

"Amor you have a cloud " felix says to her wife who was now close to thundering.

"Pepa. Just do what i said. I will let that child have her door but she will never be a part of our family. Her time of going out must be limited from now on. "

At that night , you got your gift. Abuela still couldn't believe that you have it when you are not even a proven madrigal.
Your gift was gems and ice. what makes it more hard to handle because you also have an ability to control others. ( like druig of eternals) you can clone yourself and others as much as you want and also takes up invisibility. ( like sprite of eternals). Once you created the gems and ice you created, if you wanted to vanish them , in your one touch they will either turn into butterflies and flowers.

thats when alma hated you more. she didn't believe that you are a madrigal , neither bruno did. he couldn't believe that he has child and continuously denies it. you are overpowered and thats why she wanted you to be hidden. she doesn't want her perfect grandchild isabela to have someone on her lane.

at your gift ceremony, no one was there. It was dark expect for the dim lights and candle. Alma , pepa , felix , julieta , augustin were the only person there. Your cousins? As much as mirabel wanted to see you , isabela and camilo purposely planned to have a "sleep over" so none of them can watch you. You waited for camilo to be in there , after all he is your favorite primo. For any reasons that he hated your guts , you still feel connected by him.