SEQUEL S.1

Months have passed, your relationships with your father has become unbreakable. He wanted to pay all those years he wasn't present.  Today was just a normal day for everyone.

You started doing your morning routine and went  to kitchen for food, a little chitchat with your father and went outside for chores.

You walked getting your way into townsquare, well today was really an "unproductive" day. So maybe you'll just randomly try to help the towns people on whatever the fuck they need.

"hey y/n make me butterfly crowns!" One of kids around 7 years of old asked you. Well you loved little kids so you would accept her offer immediately.

you made her a butterfly crowns ( well the butterflies  gift u has a  thing where they would get solid once they were made and once they were flickered,they will back into their original forms again.)

The kid thanked you and walked away showing off her flower crowns to her friends. As you were quitely walking,trying to find what would you do,you bumped into someone.

you saw a boy around your age, he wears glasses and has a beautiful green poncho. Lighter green to be exact.

"Sorry sorry i can't really look clear while wearing this because it was from years ago! Maybe the grades of my eyes had change and i uh i don't have enough money to fix it..." he said quickly explaining himself. You looked at him raising your brow,and he looked back at you akwardly before talking again

"oh i apologize again! I didn't mean to overshare...Im just not really used to talk to someone..heh you could say im kind of a loner" He explained again. He sighed in disbelief to his self.

"its fine,im y/n anyways!" you looked at him while reaching out your hand infront of him. He widened his eyes

"wait-you're gonna be my friend? Oh god, i-i thankyou!" He looked at your hand and wiped his hands first before holding yours. He planted a small kiss on it

you frozed at your spot,is that really necessary?

he looked shocked at himself to and started to turn into tomato.he wiped his face using his poncho

"Sorry..i didn't mean to do that, i-i uh im just very shocked because someone finallt approached me..im andres.." he said without looking at you.

kinda suspicious but understandable! He might not really social butterfly so..

"c'mon lets go!" You said before grabbing his hand and started to walk.

"Hey were are we g-going?" He asked you nervously

"Since you were my friend now, im gonna treat you something! Well because im a little nice too"

"tada!! im gonna treat you a new glasses since i wouldn't want my friend to be half blind!" (Jkjkjkjkk)

you bought him to the optical clinic to town to get him new glasses. he was pretty shocked and tried to refused but gave up at the end.. well his grades are on 20/500....( rip)

After a little hangout, you went back to casita, you tried to invite him but he said he needed to be home at 6 . He promised that he'll ask permission next time though..

"tio i swear i saw her with a boy earlier" you heard camilo complaining to your father while standing up in a chair because he was pretty scared to your fathers rats..

"eh so what if i am with a boy earlied camilo?" You entered their conversation making them look at you

"mi niña you are not yet-" before your father could continue camilo cutted him off again

"No boyfriends or girlfriends till 18!"  Camilo slightly raised his voice making the rats jumped out of your fathers  shoulder.

"i don't have one! AND YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND AT 15" you answered him back

"plus he was just a new friend!" You continued.

"yeah but you bought him glasses" he grinned

"Because i was nice! And he needed it too"

"Okey okey you too stop it. Mija, no boyfriends or girlfriends okey? You were too young for that..and i know you don't have one! Just a quick reminder and oh! Don't trust someone quickly!" He said at you before patting your head and giving you a forehead kiss.

You groaned at his statement. He reminded you about that 5 times a day now.

you grabbed the rats on his shoulder and kissed his cheeks before walking away

"okey okey papa. Im gonna make these rats a frozen house"

"don't ! they'll froze to death!"

"too late"

In loving memory or bruno's rat.
Forbidden love between aunt and nephew

Hidden Sequel Series 1.
By tofuuzi

A/n
Missed me? Hah, reading my own story feels so cringe...but i promise the sequel is 10x better than the original plot...because im writing this on the spot.

anyways you all better be visit my profile and look out on my cami x reader or else...

(+ sequel series will only have mini episodes..)