Mad Love (part 2)

You were getting awfully bored of sitting in that one room of the marvelously huge mansion, so you decided to wander just a bit.
As you passed by an armoire, you noticed that the tape Wirt had been holding on Halloween night had fallen out of his pocket and onto the floor. You looked at the words "For Sara" and sighed. Yet again, you were crushing on a boy who was head over heels for another girl. Continuing to walk along, you thought about destroying the tape, telling yourself notions that you knew were far from the truth and unrealistic, but still hopeful in your endeavors.
Maybe if Wirt doesn't have the tape he'll forget about Sara. Maybe it's just the little weight in his pocket that pulled on his heartstrings, and once it's gone so will his feelings for her.
You noticed an open window next to you, and contemplated whether throwing the stupid thing as far as you could outside would really make you feel better.
"Quelle?! Who are you and why are you in my mansion?" You heard from behind you.
You turned around and saw a woman with a blue dress and hair taller than Greg standing with a hand on one hip.
"Uh- I'm (y/n). And I'm not in your mansion, I'm in Quincy Endicott's mansion. I think at least, the guy is kind of a lunatic."
"Quincy Endicott? That man does not live here, he runs my rival tea business. I am Margueritte Grey, and you are in my home."
Looking around, you noticed that the red and yellow hues of Endicott manor had faded into blues purples and grays.
"Wait a second..." You muttered, half smiling.
__________________________________
Wirt POV:
As it turns out, Quincy Endicott hadn't seen a ghost. He'd seen a living woman whom he'd fallen in love with. It was kind of funny, actually. He'd seen (y/n) walking with the woman, and he thought there'd been two ghosts, and he fainted. (Y/n) and I were standing beside each other, waiting for him to wake up.
However, something about my clothing felt off. I felt ever so slightly lighter, and that's when it hit me. My tape was missing! But with (y/n) standing next to me in that moment, I noticed every little detail that made her an absolutely perfect human in my eyes. She had a stature to her that made her look intimidating, yet her aura was calm and approachable. She was a poem personified. I wonder what she would think if she were to find out that it had been her all along. Never Sara. I saw her once though, standing next to Nathan Schwartz. They seemed perfect for each other, he was the perfect height taller than her, his charm complimented her sweet personality, and he wasn't awkward, timid me. I guess in that moment I realized that the feelings never really went away, that Sara was just a distraction because I knew I would never ever have a chance.