Okay.

Alex POV:

        I slowly open my eyes, I see Alessandra, I look at her for a moment. "Not funny Cami." I say before wrapping my arms around who I think is my cousin, I cuddle close. It takes me a moment to realize, our powers are gone, that can't be Camilo. "I-I'm not Camilo." Alessandra says, I immediately let go, I have never felt more embarrassed. "Lo seinto, I thought you were, I- Ay Dios mio." I say, I feel my face heat up, I look at Alessandra, who is also blushing.

        "Well this is awkward." Alessandra says, I nod, "Just a little bit." I agree, we stare at each other in silence, our faces all red. "Camilo!" Alessandra yells, Camilo comes rushing in. "Wha- ALEX!" He comes over and hugs me tightly, yet gently. I smile and hug back, "Hi Cami." I say, he has tears in his eyes, he breaks the hug and stares at me. Suddenly a gentle slap graces the top of my head. "Don't you ever scare us like that again!" He yells, Antonio walks in sleepily, he is wearing an oversized shirt. "What's all the- ALEX! You're okay!" He squeals running over to join the hugs. "How's Mirabel?" I ask, Alessandra and Camilo share a look.

        "They haven't found her yet." Camilo says, I stand up a bit too rapidly, but I quickly recover. "We need to find her." I say sternly, Camilo shakes his head and Alessandra gently pulls me back onto the bed. "You need to rest, you can help look tomorrow morning." Alessandra says, I almost forgot about being nearly crushed to death. "Fine." I say, pouting, Alessandra giggles at my pout. After a while of convincing, I lay back down. Alessandra lays down next to me, gently stroking my hair until I fall asleep.

        I wake up to see Alessandra's arm around me, I blush. I try to keep my movements to a minimum, but Camilo burst through the door. "Good morning lovebirds!" He says in a sing-songy voice. I roll my eyes, Alessandra wakes up and pulls back, embarrassed. "Hi." I say, she smiles awkwardly. "Uh, hi." She says sheepishly, then I come to a realization, "Why are we acting so awkward? You did agree to go out with me." Alessandra giggles as she realizes this as well. "Yep, I guess we are dating." She agrees, they get ready. At breakfast Alessandra agrees to watch Antonio while Camilo and I search for Mirabel. After Alessandra loads us down with baked goods for the journey, we head out.

          We make our way up the broken mountain when I suddenly hear someone crying. I go to the crying figure, not even thinking to tell Camilo where I'm going, hoping that this mystery crier is Mirabel. As I near the person I see that it is not in fact Mirabel, but papi. "Papi? Why are you crying?" He turns to face me, I can see relief wash over his face. "A-Alex!" He rushes over and hugs me. "I heard someone say you were badly hurt." He says, looking at the bruises on my face. "I'm okay now, papi." I see lifting my hands up in a surrender like motion, I soon find out that this is a mistake.

        The loose sleeves of my borrowed tunic fall to my elbows, revealing my bandaged arm. Papi gently grabs it and looks at it horrified. "This is all my fault." Papi chokes out, looking back up at me with teary eyes. I shake my head, "No, no it's not. You don't make bad things happen, papi. You only see the future, you don't control it." I say, he looks at me affectionately. "It's just... no one has ever really felt that way before, except your papito." He says, I offer a sincere smile. "Well, now you have me and Mirabel." I say, suddenly he gets a look of panic on his face.

        "MIRABEL! Oh no, Mirabel!" Papi says worried, which makes me worry. "Papi, what's wrong?" I ask, he continues muttering. "They're gonna blame her. Just like they did me. She's gonna become their scapegoat. Just like I was. She's gonna feel so bad." He says pacing the area, suddenly he turns to me. "We need a horse."

        I go to Sr. Soler and explain to him that I need his horse to find Mirabel, he gladly gave it over. I led the horse to dad. "Perfecto!" Papi says, he struggles onto the horse's back, it takes a while. He then helps me on and we take off, I soon realize letting papi drive was a bad idea. We are constantly veering off the trail.

        We bust through some trees and miraculously, there is Abuela and Mirabel. As soon as papi sees them he poorly brings the horse to a halt. "She didn't do this!" Papi says getting off the horse, he gets his foot caught in the bridle and trips, I slide gently off the horse and help him up She didn't dothis! I gave her a vision! It wasme! I was like go! And she was likefttt! She only wanted to help. I don't care what you think of me,but if you're too stubborn to, to --" Abuela embraces him tightly. "Brunito." She says softly, remorsefully, but full of love. "I feel like we missed something important." Papi says, I walk to Mirabel. "Probably." I say to papi, before turning to Mirabel. "You cannot let papi drive again, he is horrible at it!" I say wrapping her in a tight embrace. "I missed you too." She says, returning the hug. "You had me worried." I say pulling away to look her in the eye, she smiles at me. "So did you." She says beginning to walk towards the horse. "Touche." I say trailing after her, "Come on." She says climbing on the horse, Abuela, papi, and I all squeeze onto the horse.

        "What - what's happening, where arewe going?" Papi asks, Mirabel gives a determined look. "Home." She replies, we gallop away, back towardsthe Encanto.

A/N: All of you will be split up while they rebuild the house.