Chapter -3

It's nice to have a friend

"You shouldn't have opened your mouth in the first place",Leah yelled at me.
"You 're not supposed to speak about a dead person like that,by doing this you are showing that you are no better than us."

"Keep your voice down Missy",I said.
"I was just stating the facts and I'm sorry if that offended you in any way."

"Offended?No....it's just.....and just like that tears streamed down her face.

"Hey,are you okay?I said I was sorry",I didn't know no better.

"Carl was my brother and tell me if it's wrong to wish that your dead brother's soul finds a place somewhere in hell or may be in a place worse than that.... somewhere atleast",the tears won't stop and I hurt her,I just wanted to hurt Edward and no one else.I felt bad.

"I'm sorry okay.What I said was just half truth.I'm sorry Leah,stop crying please.I didn't wanna hurt you",I said and not knowing what to do,I hugged her.
"Stop crying please.I'm sorry for the millionth time.It's not true for everyone....you know."

"It's not your fault.He will get what he deserves",she said collecting herself.

"Yeah and thank you for looking out for me",I said caressing her hair.

"It was my job and tell me if you need anything.I put some clothes for you in the closet,you can change your miserable dress",she said smirking.

"Don't call it miserable,it's my favourite",I said.
"Thank you Leah,you are the only kind person here",I hugged her agian and when you find comfort in someone,you ought to show your true self and I just couldn't control my emotions.I was in a miserable place right now.I was kidnapped by the deadliest men,they threatened to kill Stefan,they are looking for Radhika and God knows where she is hiding , I'm the leverage and on top of all that I hurt a few sentiments and agitated them even more.

"It's hard,I know.Just listen to what Edward says and you should be out of trouble or may be you wouldn't get into a greater trouble",she said caressing my hair the exact same way.

"I can't do that",I fake smiled wiping my tears off.

"So tomorrow is going to be the day...my last day with Carl before we bury him.Our family is gonna be there so, please don't say something hurtful.Our family is not included in this business and so please don't do anything that's going to hurt them",she said with remorse in her eyes.

"No,I won't.I know my limits,I wouldn't have done it if I knew Carl was your brother.I just wanted to piss Edward off because he threatened to kill my boyfriend.If someone threatened to kill your boyfriend or may be your brother Carl, wouldn't you react in the same way?"

"Yeah.Why don't you just listen him? Things could be a lot easier."

"I like the tough way."

"Whatever but don't end up dead",she said smirking.

"No I won't ",I winked at her.

"Tell me about this boyfriend of yours",she asked.

"He is Stefan Wilson,you might know him",I genuinely answerd.

"What?
You mean Stefan Wilson,the singer??
I can't believe he is your boyfriend.He is supposed to be mine,oh girl,I hate you",I could tell that she was disappointed.

"Sorry babe."

"If you ever happen to meet him again,tell him that a certain Leah loves him too",she said and smiled.

"Sure."
I guess it's nice to have a friend here.
..............
I was looking at my closet only to discover that all those clothes were highly revealing and I could never wear them especially among these deadly men...who knows what their intentions are? Nevertheless one t shirt stood out from the rest.It was a simple plane black t shirt,it looked really old but comfy at the same time.I could manage to wear that for one night, I guess.
As presumed,the black t shirt was really comfy and I fell asleep in seconds but a few moments later,I heard a knock at my door.
It is the monster himself.Great.

"What do you want?",I asked him straight off.

"This is for you",he said as he handed me over a phone and for moments I couldn't process what was happening.

"Don't get happy okay.You can only call or text me with this",he smirked.

"Oh.Then I guess it is completely useless", I threw the phone in the air but it landed on my bed.

"May be it's useless but I had to make sure you are safe.You are weak and you won't shut your mouth and you have angered people with your stupid words so they might come for you and if something like that happens,just give me a call",he smiled.

"Then you would come to protect me?"

"Yeah.I mean I'm the one who kidnapped you,I'm the one incharge",he smiled again.I don't get why he is smiling so much.
"And this",he grabbed my hand.He put a device that looked a lot like a digital watch on my wrist.After he finished putting it on my wrist,he put one on his wrist too.
"This will notify me when you try to run from me.This is going to beep when you are more than 200 meteres away and the beep is going to get louder and louder every second and you can't remove the device from your wrist because it requires a passcode and nobody knows it except me",he smiled again.

"You can't escape.Sorry babe",he smirked.

"Why don't you just tie me up and sedate me?That would be a lot easier for me and you",I said.

"I do a lot of things but I'm no kidnapper.Tying someone up and sedating them,I don't know...may be it's not something that I wanna do to you",he sounded genuine for once.

"Then what are you going to do?"

"We will find Radhika first and if everything goes as planned,you'll be free",he said scratching his head and then he took a step or two closer.
"If nothing goes as planned then you are stuck here forever",he whispered and he was too close at this point,I could feel his breath and his musk smelled like lavender and chocolate.His hands were now on the sleeves of my shirt,he was observing the fabric...I guess.

"This shirt is mine",he said.

"What?Leah put this is on my closet."

"Then she must have been mistaken but this shirt is mine."

"Okay fine",I pushed him away."Wait outside for two seconds,I'll give it back,I said my hands still on his torso.

"You can keep it love,I won't mind",he grinned that devilish grin again.

"But I don't want...

He disappeared into thin air.

Great!So there is no chance I can run away.

I was restless,I wanted to get out of this ship that smells like blood and flesh,I wanted to jump into the ocean but I can't swim or I would have done it a long time ago.Why isn't he telling me anything?What does Radhika know?Why is he finding Radhika?I wanted to have this conversation with him sooner than later.I can't wait until the funeral,it was making me sick.God knows where is he going to take me after the funeral and if he is taking me Rome then is he is going to get his father involved in all this?

I acted impulsivley and I used that stupid phone to call him and he immediately answered.

"Restless, aren't you?",he said and I could picture him with that evil smirk.
He actually read my mind.

"A lot.Why don't you tell me about Radhika?",I asked.

"Why don't you tell me what you know about her?You are like her daughter,you must know where she is",he said.

"I honestly have no idea".

"We can talk after the funeral.Get some sleep baby",he said as he disconnected the call.

Words like 'love' and 'baby' are supposed to sound cool in a British accent but when he says those words,.it  makes me cringe.They make me nauseus.

Wait, isn't he an Italian?Why does he have an English accent?
This man sure is a mystery but I'm not gonna sit quite until I get all my answers.Period.
...........................................................

How do you like the book so far??
Keep commenting & voting.
Can't wait to write the next chapter 💃