CHAPTER-9

Stefan's POV

2 weaks.Fucking 2 weaks.
Nobody knows where she is,we are trying to find her but she has gone completely out of radar.The last time we spoke,we had a fight and it has been only miserable since then.For the first weak,I was under the notion that she was very angry with me and she didn't want to speak to me but then when I tried contacting her,she was long gone.I was in the middle of a world tour of my new album when she went missing.I dropped the tour,I have angered everyone...my producers,fans and Kritika....I have pissed them off.

Right now,I'm here in Mumbai waiting outside the chamber of the police commissioner.The strangest thing among all this chaos is the message that she left to her mother before she went missing.I don't believe even a single letter in that message was written by her.

Hey Maaa....
I'll be out for a while....I'm working on my dream project maa.....you'll be very proud but there is a little problem....I'll be unable to contact you or anyone for around 4 months because we are working in a remote area with no network.I'll try to write to you.

I don't know what to believe anymore.She didn't leave me any message,normal her would have told me that she was going to get unavailable for a while.So who is this person that left this message and where is Kritika?

I know I messed up,she wanted me in her country but shit happened and I got cancelled there and then we had a bad fight that night and she hung up on me.

I love her,I love her more than I love myself,more than anything in this world,more than the God watching me from above,she is my God.I can sense that she is in trouble,she needs me and I need to find her.I don't care about anything else at the moment,like there is so much shit going on with my new album,the promotions,the concerts and I asked my management to withhold all that until we find Kritika.Right now,they are like really mad and pissed at me and on the verge of cancelling me even but I can't let myself care about that now.

"We were after this really dangerous mafia gang the night she went missing and then they fled",the commisioner said sipping the awful tea.

"What do you mean,sir?"

"May be they took her.Stefan,no one tried to reach out to her family after she went missing and it might be possible that this gang that I'm talking about took her.She is a journalist and she might have known some things about them and may be that's why they took her",he said with a calm tone that made my heart sink.
What in the fucking hell would a mafia gang want to do with Kritika??

I cleared my throat and began,"sir,Radhika who was the former head of that company before Kritika,she is out of contact too.I think she might have some clue about all this but I have no idea where she is and she isn't picking up calls.She is like a motherly figure to Kritika and both are really close and I'm supposing she'll have some idea",I said trembling with fear and my worst anticipation.

"Yeah we are trying to find her too."

"Are these guys really dangerous?",I asked gulping my saliva.

"They smuggle gold and coal and drugs even and they take the sea.The night she went missing,we found two ships pretty much resembling the other ships at the port leaving the harbour but then we found out that tonnes of gold has went missing from Karnataka and these people are international thieves and we have only have so much to do in that matter",he said rubbing his hands when he put on his coat and then he left.

I sat there.What am I going to do now?What if they really took her?What if they do something to her?Will she ever come back to me?

Kritika,you are the strongest person I know and just don't give up until I come find you.Keep fighting.I promise,I'll get you.