CHAPTER -8

We are about to land in about an hour,I had yet to pack my things and Edward's too.Speaking of him,we binged an 10 episodes of friends last night and then fell asleep on the bed.When I woke up this morning,he was next to me,his mouth was a little open so I had to close it.His curls rested on his temple and fell over his closed eyelids onto his nose,Gosh!he had such long hair.It would be longer than mine,if he didn't cut it sooner.I tucked his hair behind his ear and cleared his forehead off the stray strands.

Could I say after last night I feel differently about him?He comforted me in his own way that actually made me feel a lot better.He has good in him, doesn't he?I normally wouldn't expect him to react in such a way to my story and hell out of impulse,I told him about it.I would never share my story with Edward because he is not the right person....he is insensitive but the way everything turned out last night made the whole situation a lot better.He said that he was sorry and then he kissed me,hugged me for God knows how long and then he hummed a song and then we watched friends together.Watching friends together has been our thing lately,we just watch and laugh and that's it,no more talking or discussing afterwards.

If he can be good,I want him to be.I wanna see it.I won't force him into anything,I just wanna sit in silence and watch him from afar.

"Kri,are you hungry?",Joe stopped by my room.

Joe,by the way,works along with Edward.The two of them are good friends and I just seem to get along with him really well.We met last night when I was with Leah,and we had a good chat.He told me that he would be living close to our place in South Greenshaw.Until then I had no idea that we were heading towards Greenshaw and plus I would be sharing an appartment with Edward.He doesn't tell me anything.

"Yeah,just coming",I screamed through the door.

"Morning",he chirped.
"Morning",I said as I gave him a side hug.

"The food here really sucks, doesn't it?So I made my exquisite pineapple pizza and now would you like to taste it?",he said passing a plate in my direction.

"Can I ask you something?I need an honest answer",I said nervously.

"Anything."

"When will I get out of here?I don't think I can last here any longer",I said shaking nervously.

"You know that we need to find Radhika for it and until we find her, I'm sorry you are stuck",he said directly not thinking about the adverse effects that statement would have on me.
"But we can be friends you know....like genuine friends and that's all I can do for you,be a friend and kinda look out for you while you're here",he said wiping his upper lip with a napkin.

"Yeah sure",I fake smiled.
"It's nice to have a friend when the person you seem to hangout the most with is not friendly at all",I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you referring to Edward here?",he asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Totally."

"He can be your best buddy,I mean he is my best buddy.He can be a total ass sometimes but that guy knows what friendship is",he said.
"I'm sorry if he behaves with you in a certain way that is .......ummm.....I mean clearly you don't like the way he talks to you but he can be nice...I mean look at you,you're hot and totally his type",Joe said finishing his last bite of pizza.

"Excuse me?",I was offended.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to say it but I sort of assumed that he and you sleapt around,I mean you guys share a bed so.....

"No way Joe.We never....... I'm his god damn captive,how can I sleep with him?You are insane to assume that",I said as I got up from there.The conversation was only getting weirder and I didn't want to buy any more of it.

I was angry now.I need to vent it.

"Why do your friends think that we sleapt together?",my tone was harsh and loud and by now Edward was all cleaned up,his hair was still wet and his shampoo filled the air in this room.

"I'm sorry babe,I sort of have a bad reputation.Just ignore them",he said casually tying his shoe lace.

"They're insane,just tell them it's not what they think",I said looking away.

"Calm down",he said as he got up from his place.
"How have you been?",he asked looking into my eyes.

"Better.A lot better",I said nodding my head and looking into his eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Better than most days.Yeah",I said.
"Thank you",I said.

"We'll be there in fifteen minutes.Make sure everything is packed",he said as he took long strides towards the door.

"Did you sleep well, Edward?",I asked stopping him midway.

"Yeah I did sleep last night",he said,a bit low but still audible.

This was the first time in days that I saw him sleeping.He is always awake either watching friends or working on his laptop. He has issues.I just know. I'm not assuming.
.........................
Give me an honest answer guys.
What do you think of Edward?
Comment here.

This is the first time I'm writing about someone like him,I just wanted to know what you all think of him.I always have second thoughts while writing his dialogues and there is always this thing that goes onin my mind and it's like is it alright if he says this or may be he shouldn't talk in this tone or this dialogue makes him look softer when he is supposed to be rude......arrrrrgggggghhhhhh
It's not easy 🥲

And what do you think of Joe?

Do you miss Stefan?