They Arrived

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You may encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

--------------------------------------------------

Choi-Han was frustrated. His mind is in turmoil and he can't think straight upon seeing the aftermath of the plaza terror incident. He managed to stop the half of it but thinking about the people who died and he failed to save, his heart keep on aching and the anger he felt to the secret organization grew.

He kept thinking if he did something wrong his whole life to experience series of pain and despair. Every time he's happy, something was bad bound to happen and ruin it, his family figures constantly slipping within his grasp. He thought that he shouldn't feel anything for anyone in order to keep them, and that if he built walls within himself, nothing bad would happen.

His thoughts got cut through after hearing the voice of Rosalyn.

"Choi Han! we are done helping with the injured people, now go to the priests to heal your wounds. Stop standing like a statue there and heal your wounds!" He can hear a glimpse of frustration and irritation in her voice.

"Right hyung, don't get yourself hurt like this" Lock said

That's when Choi Han realized that he got some minor injuries in his body particularly in his hands. It was not that big deal since he experienced something worse but upon seeing the concerned eyes of the two he decided to get them healed.

He was about to answer them but suddenly, something black that looked a little bit like teleportation magic appeared within the tree of them. It's both beautiful and scary at the same time since it looks like death is going to get them but it's warm enough to make them somehow calm.

"Rosalyn do you have any idea what is this? It looks like a teleportation circle" Choi-Han calmly said but his eyes was chaotic.

"N-no I've never seen something like this before and it's a lot more different and powerful to Mage's mana nor teleportation magic. It's like a dragons or more powerful than that" Rosalyn stuttered a little being shocked by the sudden development.

"What should we do then? Noona? Hyung?" Lock asked somehow panicking.

"Are we the only one experiencing this? what about the---" Choi-Han's words got cut out as their body and vision suddenly got blurred and they lost their consciousness while being teleported to Nyx's Dimension. 

--------------------------------------------------

The problem was that eating and living was so damn hard.

"...Ha."

A deep sigh came out of Cale's mouth.

'Delicious.'

The piece of steak he placed in his mouth was juicy and instantly melted on his tongue.

"It's so good after almost dying. I guess it really is better to eat after going through some struggles."

Cale shared his sentiments out loud.

Plop.
Tang.
Puuk.

He then flinched at the noises he heard and turned his head.
On, Hong, and Raon.
On dropped the piece of meat that was in her mouth, Hong dropped the dessert plate in his paws, and Raon dropped the knife in his paw onto the table, floor, and on top of a piece of meat in order. Raon's pupils started to shake as he shouted out loud.