So, who are you?

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You can encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

"Cale" Character/s talking.
'Cale'  Characters talking in their mind.
[Cale] Scenes/ Chapters shown from the Novel.
"Cale" Nyx/ talking/system warning people.
'Cale' Nyx/someone talking to character's in their mind.
(I updated this so that we wont be confused including me LMAO, hope you enjoy today's chapter!

------------------------------------------------------

When Nyx returned, she noticed that the atmosphere had relaxed and that people from both yet different worlds were getting along.

She smiled, but it vanished when she noticed the two Clopeh's staring menacingly at both Cale's, not just them but also TBOAH Mary. She gulped as she realized what she had just imagined. She pretended to cough in order to hide her nervousness before speaking.

"Thank you for your patience, everyone! I decided to show you the first chapter so that there are no secrets and the people involved can get rid of thorns in their lives, at least in my dimension."

Without realizing it, everyone was holding their breath, wondering who's point of view they were going to react to, but some people in TOTCF expect it to be Cale, while people in TBOAH world expect it to be their hero Choi Han.

'Secrets? Well, I guess it makes sense because Choi Han is the main character,' Cale thought, still unaware of what was about to happen to him.

"Goddess-nim, are we going to remember everything that happened here when we return to our worlds?" TBOAH Valentino asked abruptly, and the others looked at him, surprised, but decided to ignore him because they, too, were curious.

"Hmm, let's just say that some people will remember and some will not; okay, no questions now, let's get started!" she exclaimed, and a screen-like hologram appeared in front of them.

[ Chapter #1 - Prologue

When I opened my eyes, I was inside a novel. ]

Majority of them gasped upon reading the first line.

'Novel? So our lives are just a novel to them, but who exactly is this person?' TBOAH Alberu pondered.

'How dare some mere humans refer to our lives as a novel? Well, I guess I'll just let it go for now,' Both Rasheel thought before scoffing.

While the others are shocked, some of them were unconcerned or did not fully comprehend the information.

Cale was nervous at this development.

[ [The Birth of a Hero].

[The Birth of a Hero] was a novel focused on the adventures of the main character, Choi Han, a high school boy who was transported to a different dimension from Earth, along with the birth of the numerous heroes of the continent.

I became a part of that novel as the trash of the Count's family, the family that oversaw the territory where the first village that Choi Han visits is located.

The problem is that Choi Han becomes twisted after that village, and everyone in it, are destroyed by assassins.]

Shocked. They all look at Choi-Han and Cale because he is obviously the infamous "Trash of the Count's Family," but they are all more surprised by Choi Han.