Have you missed us?

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You can encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

"Cale" Character/s talking.
'Cale' Characters talking in their mind.
[Cale] Scenes/ Chapters shown from the Novel.
"Cale" Nyx/ talking/system warning people.
'Cale' Nyx/someone talking to character's in their mind.

(I updated this so that we wont be confused including me LMAO, hope you enjoy today's chapter!

------------------------------------------------------

When Nyx returned, she instantly couldn't believe her eyes. The excitement and happiness she felt after successfully teleporting and inviting her three guests to join them vanished when she saw the once peaceful and clean room had become a total mess.

The room was in complete chaos. Pillow feathers are everywhere as well as dozens of apple pies and pizzas. Their faces were also smudged, as if they had just returned from a food and pillow war.

Even now, if she hadn't appeared Raon was about to smack TCF Elisneh an apple pie in the face.

Nyx was at loss of words.
'Just what the hell happened?' She pondered.

-------------------------

+ FLASHBACK + 

Everything was peaceful after Nyx left. They are just either talking to each other or taking a nap not until TCF White Star suddenly screamed like a broken microphone.

"What the hell are we even doing doing here?! Why do I need to stay here in such a lowly place like this. I'd rather go back and plan my World Domination and God-hood!" He screamed, demanding to get out.

"Shut the fuck up, can't you see that we might get information about the moves of your rivals huh? I can't believe my parallel self is stupid, I'm much more better than you!" TBOAH White Star roasted his other self.

"Fuck yourself, no matter how much strong they were or what moves they made I will succeed! " TCF White Star retorted.

The adults on the other hand are covering the ears of the children, even though the system will automatically prevent the children from hearing those curse words it's just to be safe.

"Stupid piece of trash just stay right there and sit like a trash you are!" TBOAH White Star exclaimed.

Sensing the situation, both Sayeru and Dorph are now attempting to calm down their liege. TCF White Star became enraged at his parallel self, so he grabbed the pizza TCF Dorph was holding and instantly throw it at him.

His aim was so good that it landed directly on TBOAH White Star's face, infuriating him.

He then, grabbed a pillow TBOAH Sayeru was holding and placed some pizza in the front before throwing it to TCF White Star who was also a bull's eye!

However, TCF White Star was not the only one who was hit by a freaking pizza and pillow but also TCF Sayeru and Dorph prompting the two to join the fight, unwilling to lower their pride. As other people were hit by foods and pillows, they all joined to the fight, which became increasingly tense as time passed. The fight began with the villains and progressed to the heroes.

Even both Cale's joined in because their sleep and drinking had been disrupted. TCF Cale was especially enraged after being hit right in the face by a freaking pizza and ordered Raon to bring out some apple pie, which he obediently did before joining the fight.