You are Loved

AN: Some Characters may be OOC. You can encounter some typographical errors or wrong grammars so deal with me since English is not my first language ^_^

Timeline:
TBOAH : After the Plaza Terror Incident
TOCF : After Cale got water AP

"Cale" Character/s talking.
'Cale' Characters talking in their mind.
[Cale] Scenes/ Chapters shown from the Novel.
"Cale" Nyx/ talking/system warning people.
'Cale' Nyx/someone talking to character's in their mind.

(I updated this so that we won't be confused including me LMAO, hope you enjoy today's chapter!)

----------------------------------------------------

Ever since the Raon decided to follow Cale and his company, he made a lot of progress with his conversation skills, mana and his view for human are now different. He now can differentiate bad intention from good ones and bad people from good ones and clearly, Cale is a good person. The one who saved him from the prison he had been in his four years of life.

At first, he was distant from them and just observing their moves. Completely not letting his guard down in case they did something bad but as time passed by, Cale and his company just let him observe them, acted normally and even gave him food like it was nothing.

He also doesn't understand how the two cat tribe children kept on talking to him even though he clearly expressed that he don't want their company, well atleast that's what he want to show but his actions whenever they talk to him was clearly different.

The way his wings fluttered and he stutter whenever they are talking clearly shows that he was enjoying being with them. They also didn't miss the fact that whenever Cale acted like a father and took care of him in a simple way made him blush and flutter his wings.

Hours, days, months had gone by and now three children's had developed the habit of sleeping next to Cale. Others may think that it's cute well that's indeed cute but the reason behind it was a little sad.

(Please mind that this timeline is before Raon got his name so from this onwards, I'm gonna call Raon as black dragon)

They were originally sleeping in the next room which had a short passage in Cale's room in case something bad happens until one night, Cale woke up with the sound of crying and whimpers from the next room.

He quickly got up from bed and immediately go to the kids room. There he saw the black dragon curled up, eyes filled with tears, whimpering and shivering. It doesn't helped that he keep on whispering things like "Please no more" "Stop.. it hurts.. please" "I didn't do anything wrong so why.." and many more.

The two cats were already awake and trying to wake him up, Cale sighed and walk to their direction.

"We don't know what happened, we just woke up and then he's already crying nyaa" Hong said, his eyes was full of worry.

"I think he's having a nightmare, what should we do?" On then followed, subconsciously tapping Cale with her paw.

Cale didn't reply and instead, sat down beside the black dragon and put him to his lap albeit he somehow had a hard time due to his weak body he still managed to do it. The dragon was now awake but he is still crying and shaking, seeing Cale he looked away from embarrassment.

"It's okay to cry, just let it out. You can't always be strong" Cale whispered, consoling him.

Three children looked at him but Cale's gaze was straight to the wall.

"If you keep telling yourself that you're okay when you are not, you're just fooling yourself. Your emotions will bottle up until it would just explode so cry all you want. Say the things that hurt or bother you. I'm here to listen" He added, his message was not just for the black dragon but for the three of them.