School part 2

Wonyoung was still staring at the floor terrified , whenever she would see a person hurting she would think about how they felt in that situation and it made her feel sick .

Cheongsan noticed that she was the only one standing there so he went and gently grabbed her hand to comfort her .

"Hey are you alright, you seem a bit off" cheongsan says full of worry in his eyes . "No , I'm scared , why would Mr Lee ever do that? And I feel really bad for her" he hugged her tightly and she wrapped her hands around him.

They hugged for 2 mins straight not letting go of eachother but without saying a word , Her and cheongsan have been friends since they were little but she has never felt anything for him and she felt weird because now she was admiring him and enjoying his presence more than ever.

Wonyoung thanked CheongSan for the support and left to sit back next to Namra . She could hear some girls saying "how is Namra still studying in this situation" "she is the top in our school" another girl said . wonyoung gave a dirty look to the girls and they immediately turned around and changed the subject

"Namra don't think much about it , they're obviously jealous that you're top in our school "Namra smiled and gave Wonyoung a tight hug . "So , what's up with you and cheongsan , you have never been this close" "nothing , really he's my best friend , he has always been my best friend" she smiles suspiciously "HEY IM SERIOUS" wonyoung says "alright , I believe you" They both chuckle a little .

Isak entered the classroom looking extremely worried . "Hey what's up with her ? Is she okay"Jimin asks "no she doesn't look okay, she has a weird smell" "what smell ?" Asked Nayeon because I swear to god that girl knew every smell and could tell any smell apart .

"The same smell as Mr lee had" Isak responded "ok so a rotting corpse" Nayeon says "Yes that one!" Isak said .

After a while Ms Park entered the classroom again and told everyone to leave for lunch .

The girls have already gone to lunch but wonyoung went a bit late cause she had to use the bathroom.

She was walking to the cafeteria when suddenly Gwinam and his buddies walk past her gwinam whistles "you look good, love" and the rest of the boys laugh she was so mad at him but she decided to just ignore him .

She went to get her food and sit down next to Namra Isak and Onjo , Isak and Onjo didn't really Like namra but somehow Wonyoung would always convince them to sit together.

She sits down and says "ugh that jerk is so annoying, why can't I just kill him?" "Who?" Asks isak "Gwinam" the girl answers "oh god , what did that pervert do now?" Namra asks clearly mad . "He told me I looked good and not only that but he called me love , does he actually think we're dating or something?" "No he's making fun of u , it's gwinam he's not stupid he's just a bully" says Onjo also mad "Well I don't know about you guys but I'll definitely join Wonyoung in killing him" says Namra "me too" says Isak "same here" says Onjo

"Anyways , enough talking about that asshole , what's up onjo ? You're gonna burn a hole In cheongsans face if you keep staring at him" says Isak

"I'm not staring at him idiot" responds onjo "actually I've been meaning to tell u guys something" she continues

"Yeah what's up?" wonyoung asks "I like suhyeok. I told him that I liked him" "Isak and wonyoung jump and say "WHAT!!!" at the same time but in a different way Isak seemed excited , wonyoung was mad.

She could tell that Namra had a little crush on him so she looked at namra to check her reaction , she gave a small smile that looked quite sad .

Wonyoung tries to change the subject so Namra doesn't feel uncomfortable "Anyways , so enough talking about boys, let's talk about something useful"

"I agree" says Namra a bit upset but wonyoung hugs her to make her feel better .

Isak completely ignored wonyoung and namra and said "OH I HAVE AN IDEA....ASK CHEONGSAN IF SUHYEOK LIKES YOU"

Namra says "I'm gonna go clean the plate" "I'm coming with you" says Wonyoung.

"HEY WERE COMING TOO WAIT FOR US" onjo says

Cheongsan comes to us and puts his plate in wonyoungs . "Take mine too" he says with a smirk . He seriously looked like the smiling face emoji ":)"

"Hey cheongsan" says Isak "yes?" "Are you close with suhyeok?" She asks "yes totally why?" "Onjo want to tell you something" Isak continues"no I don't...do you want to die" "she likes...." Isak wanted to say but onjo punched her shoulder .

Wonyoung cleaned both her plate and cheongsans and right after , cheongsan took wonyoungs hand . Seriously what does that dude have with taking her hand .

"Why did Isak ask me that?" "Doesn't matter" wonyoung answers . "Yes It does" "ok , does suhyeok like anyone?" his smile dropped "wait you like him?" "Uhm no?!? Onjo does" he looked so relieved that wonyoung didn't like suhyeok and he said that he doesn't know .

Wonyoung wanted to leave the cafeteria when suddenly a bunch of children started knocking on the door , some of them full of blood , and some of them out of their mind , it looked like they were possessed .

When the kids managed to open the door everyone started running , so wonyoung got pushed and fell down on the floor , the kids that looked possessed now looked like zombies .

On of them managed to jump on top of wonyoung before she could stand back up . She used her hands to try to push it away but It was meaningless the zombie was so much stronger .

Cheongsan saw her from across the room and ran fast to her . He punched the zombie and helped wonyoung up "hey , are you alright , did it hurt you?" He started to check her arms to see if she was hurt .
"No I'm alright , I'm not hurt" he hugged her and climbed on a table with her some other girl and onjo .

First he helped the girl go through the window , next was Onjo and then it was wonyoungs turn , he grabbed her by her waist and helped her climb the window , on the other side onjo and the other girl helped her come down .

"HEY CHEONGSAN" Onjo and Wonyoung scream at the same time . 2 other boys climbed the window before cheongsan did . The other girl had already ran away so it was just Wonyoung onjo and Cheongsan . Onjo ran first , Cheongsan took Wonyoungs hand and ran into the parking lot , where was as bad as in the cafeteria .

They climbed on a car and on a window to get inside the school , on the hallway there were a few zombies , one of them grabbed onjo so cheongsan pushed it and wonyoung took a fire extinguisher and started spraying it everywhere .