Chapter 7

Wonyoung was still caught in her thoughts until a disturbance made her turn too see Nayeon and Gyeongsu fighting again .

"She just called me a welfie" gyeongsu says
"He just pushed me" Nayeon explained while ms Park was trying to calm them down.
"Only because you called me a welfie" he responds in defense .

"Hey what's a welfie?" She asks As everybody me stood silent. "Tell me , what is it whats a welfie"

Finally su-hyeok was the one to break the silence.
"a person on welfare" the teacher looked at him in confusion . "A person on welfare , welfie for short"

Ms park turned back around to face the fighting students . "Nayeon that was wrong , don't say that. And gyeongsu you pushed her for that , you're the one who lost...do you understand?" "No" gyeongsu said .

"Listen , we can't fight with eachother in momesnts like this" ms Park began "we don't know what's going on out there with these..."

"Are they Zombies?" Wonyoung asked .

"What about the other teachers , have they called the cops?"

"I'm sure someone already has" ms park responded .
"I just don't have the phone on me right now"

"We called them , but they are not coming" cheongsan explained to ms Park . "Neither the police , neither the responders" he continued

"I'm sure they will be here soon , we just have to wait a little longer" Ms Park said .

"Ms Park" onjo interrupted "hyon-jus Hand were cold too , so were isaks , what if it all started with hyon-ju"

"She went to the hospital" hyoryeong added .

"What if it spread in the city too?" Wujin asked .

"Maybe that's why no ones coming" ms Park added.

"But wait , they still work , right?" Wujin suddenly asked , pointing at the computer on the desk. "Uh , the internet, let's see , sorry ms Park" 

While everyone was distracted by the computer , wonyoung went up to nam-ra and sat next to her placing her head on her best friends shoulder .

"Do you think we will survive?" Wonyoung asks
"I don't know , we have a pretty low chance , but I wish all of us did" she said with a small smile .

"Namra if I die , promise me-" she got caught off by namras voice "hey ! Don't say that , you won't die , okay?" "No but If I do , I need you to promise me something"

"Please stop saying that , you won't die" namra said with worry in her eyes and her tone was a bit higher but still with kindness in it.

"Im serious you need to promise me , you will take care of my mom , she is out there working and has health problems , please?"

"Alright , but like I said you will not die" wonyoung gives a weak smile .

But their chat go interrupted by the sound of smashed glass . The window broke as everyone screamed in shock .  It cause for wonyeoung to step back and bump into cheongsan , she turned her head away but he was still admiring at her

"What the hell?" Joonyeong said looking at the window .

The hose continued to smash against the window which cause the group to take a few steps back.
"Get over here" ms Park commented .

"Did someone not make it?"

"No , we all made it"  cheongsan said , wonyoung nodding in confirmation as cheongsan took a step closer to the window .

"Wait don't get close" gyeongsu said .

"Be careful" wonyoung said worriedly.

He inched closer to the window . "Do you see anything?" Someone questioned. "Nope , it's just the wind" 

Cheongsan tilted his head stepping back when he saw a zombie jump down attached to the hose. Other students screamed and moved even further in the back.

"Look it's coming in , watch out ! Watch out!" Gyeongsu announced as the group was calling for cheongsan. "Cheongsan, get back ! Ger back here !"

The boy grabbed a mop and used it to push the zombie away but failed successfully. Gyeongsu moved to help his friend almost being bitten while doing so.

"What are you doing?" Suhyeok says grabbing the mop and stabbing the zombie with it . They kept on fighting until gyeongsu grabbed the computer and threw it into the zombie as it fell down .

"Hey , you -" Nayeon said but couldn't finish her sentence out of shock . "You're bleeding" cheongsan said with worry in his eyes when he saw gyeongsu bleeding out of his nose.

"I am?" He said checking as he chuckled "oh yeah , it's because suhyeok hit me with the mop"
"Stay back...stay where you are" Nayeon screams at him . "You we're bitten , gyeongsu" she continued.

"I wasn't , I wasn't" the boy confirmed. "Didn't you see suhyeok hit me" gyeongsu said while Nayeon kept on stepping backwards. "Actually I did see suhyeok hit him" wonyoung said "THANK YOU!" Gyeongsu said.

"You're both lying , he was bitten , Isak got a nosebleed before she turned , right onjo ? You saw it"

"Gyeongsu" Ms Park said stepping towards him.

"I'm telling you , I swear I wasn't bit" he explained himself .

"Look your Hand , Theres a bite mark on it" Nayeon kept on trying to convince everyone . "I got it from the computer , didn't you see that?" He said as he stepped towards them causing them all to step back besides cheongsan and wonyoung they didn't move.
"Don't you tust me?i got this from trying to save you all" he says looking scared .

"We do" cheongsan said l"we believe you" wonyoung continued .

Cheongsan walked over to him and grabbed his hand , examining it carefully "guys , it's a scratch , you can come and see if you want to" cheongsan said as they all went to look .

"Well it really doesn't look like a bite" ms Park said "thank god it's a scratch , he is alraight"

"Done yet?" Gyeongsu questioned Nayeon "I said , are you done with me yet?" He screamed while one of the boys was looking at the keyboard .

"Wait that means the computer is gone." "No internet....couldn't you throw something else that wasn't the computer?" Daesu said .

"What else was I supposed to do ? I was trying to get him out of here"

"That's not what I said , you did really good , thank you , don't get mad."
"Hey Nayeon , say sorry , let's end this" ms park told the girl.

"Why should I?" Nayeon snapped

"Are you serious?" Wonyoung said with rage trying to get out of her . "He did it to save all of us , why can't you just say that you're sorry" she continued.

"Because I'm not sorry" Nayeon snapped back at them again . " I saw everything, i saw it grab you ." She said .

"Can you for one second put away your hatred for him , we're in a really serious situation right now , you can't say that because you don't like him" wonyoung snapped at Nayeon .

"BUT I SAW IT" Nayeon screamed

"Oh so now touching his hand can infect him?"

"I held isaks hand and I'm fine" onjo said

" it's because he has an open wound on his hand , it's different "

"That's bullshit, Nayeon please , stop it" wonyoung said

"Stop blaming me , why don't you just think for a second" wonyoung was so mad at that girl , everything was blurry until she heared "gyeongsu go in the recording room for 10 min" "no ill go for 30..No for 1 hour" gyeongsu says "but it takes less than 5 min to turn" cheongsan commented . "See you in one hour" he responded holding his middle finger in the air