Chapter 9

Wonyoung was starting to get annoyed , the only thing they talked about was about peeing.

"Well we can just pee out the window" - daesu says "and for poop the same thing, boys and girls will take turns"  he continues

"Eww no , that's disgusting, who the fuck poops and pees out the window" wonyoung said in disgust as they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"Oh please it's not like you don't want to poop right now"  he added

"Actually , i don't"  she snapped at him

"Well everyone else does" he defended himself

"No we don't , moron"
"Please shut up"
"We don't want to poop"
"No one wants to poop"  was heared from the group as daesu looked down in disbelief.

Cheongsan was quiet , he was just looking out the window , wonyoung came up to him .

"Hey , are you okay ?" She asks

"I'm fine now , no one came tho" he responded
"I'm  sure they will , they have to" she said as he nodded in agreement and gave her a weak smile as she returned another one . God there was something about him that she liked so much, the way he cared made her care for him even more . But she didn't think much about it, they were friends , right ?

They turned around back to the crowd to listen to onjos ideas .

"We can use something soft that can absorbe the pee , and we need to find something to cover the walls" she says all of the going back to work .

Namra and wonyoung were sticking whatever they could find on the glass , and the rest were trying to make the bathroom .

After an hour they have finally finished ! Thank goodness!

"I'll go first" they all said at once . Finally they decided that the boys should go first since they were so desperate.

After they all peed , (aka. Daesu  pooped) they all came out covering their noses of how bad it smelled .

"I told you guys it wasn't a good idea" one of the girls said .

After a while they finally all sat around the table .

"Even if people come they won't be able to find us" Jimin added

"Well , what if we put a sign for help?" Onjo suggested.

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal used internationally"

"What is it" hyoryeong asked

"It was red with blue and it was supposed to create some sort of pattern-" she paused not remembering what it was as everyone was staring at her . "Maybe we should write sos on a curtain?" Onjo changed her mind

"Yeah let's do that" they all agreed.

"We can't last long anyway" namra added
"Three minutes without oxygen, , three days without water , 3 weeks without food."

"What is that?" Someone questioned .

"How long a person can survive" namra answered calmly like they weren't about to die.

"It's only been a day , you know?" Onjo said
Namra turned to face the girl .

"We'll show signs of dehydration today and we won't be able to move by tomorrow" namra answered.

"What are you trying to say?" Onjo asked "are you saying we should go out or are you saying we will die anyway so we shouldn't bother doing anything?"

Namra remained silent for a minute looking away and turning her attention to the table infront of her "I don't know" she answered.

"Then don't say anything" Jimin snapped at namra

"Hey guys , it's not really the time to fight , that wouldn't bring us anywhere" wonyoung added.

"I think prez meant that we should look for anything else that we can do" suhyeok added trying to understand the girl. "Right?"

"No" she responded as everyone turned their heads to her .

"No?" He asked.

"We don't know anything at all" she explained "we need to know something before we make plans"

"What do we need to know" Jimin asked.

"What namra means..." suhyeok wanted to explain but he got caught off by Jimin "you don't know what she wants to say either" " no" he answered .

"She's saying that we need to understand the situation before we take action" cheongsan said 'finally , he said something smart' wonyoung thought.

"Yes , that's right" namra confirmed , nodding her head .

"Well I totally agree with that" wonyoung said as the other people nodded. " we need more information to decide wether to wait , run or get out" cheongsan added.

"But how can we find the situation in the world?"

"We can check online if we have a cellphone"

"The problem is , nobody here has a cellphone" wonyoung added moving to sit down next to namra.

"The teachers office" cheongsan replied he walked over to the window.

"Cheongsan" onjo  called "stop being so stubborn"

"Two rooms across and one floor down at the teachers office , it's not that far away , I can do it" cheongsan told them.

"You shouldn't go" onjo says
"Onjos right , it's way too dangerous" wonyoung added.

"If I don't make it , I'll just come back , you know? Don't worry about me" he told onjo and wonyoung .

"I'm not worried about you" onjo said "I'm just pissed off , you are being so stubborn, it's getting annoying" she continued while some of the boys were nodding in agreement.

He stood up holding onto the windowpane as he looked down to see the situation , it was even worse. Wonyoung grabbed him by his hand until he could go "I'm coming with you , there's no way in hell you are going alone down there"

"No , it's too dangerous" he replied , she punches his back a bit which almost caused for him to fall off the window. "I said you aren't going down there alone , got it?"

Suhyeok came in "yes , he won't go alone , I'll go with him , wonyoung it's way too dangerous for you to go"

Cheongsan had just gone down , wonyoung completely ignored suhyeok and went down after cheongsan .

"I'm going with them" suhyeok said but namra came in " I'm sure they will be fine , they are both good at fighting and running , plus we can't risk another person going down"

"Fine , I won't go , but if they die I'm blaming it on all of you for not letting me go down" suhyeok added