Chapter 12

(Sorry This Part is shorter)

Suhyeok and and wonyoung entered the music room as they all said "thank goodness, they didn't die"

Wonyoung felt really sick , like she was gonna faint so she went to sit down on one of the chairs .

Namra and cheongsan noticed but before cheongsan could step closer to wonyoung to see what happened namra stops him giving him a sign that she will go.

Namra walked over to wonyoung . "Hey , are you alright, you're really pale"

"Actually I don't think I am"

"What happened" namra asked worriedly.

"I got bitten , but the thing is that I got bitten by a human , which is weird , plus what if I told you that human was bitten , I've seen it with my eyes but he could still talk and be normal like us" she whispered so no one besides namra would hear what she was saying.

"Wait what ? That should be impossible , right?"
"That's what I thought" wonyoung said. "Please tell me that you believe me" the girl continued

"You're my best friend , of course I believe you"  she replied as wonyoung gave a weak smile in response .

"I think I have to tell the others , so they don't get mad I didn't tell them earlier" she said as namra nodded in agreement saying "you should do whatever you think is right"

Wonyiung stood up now moving to the crowd "guys I have to tell you something , and promise me you won't freak out" as the my all loooked suspiciously at her .

"I actually got bitten by gwinam bu-"

"Wait you got bitten?" Jimin asks stepping back .
"Wait , I think it's okay , I'm not sure tho , I have seen gwinam get bitten with my own eyes but now I saw him and he was completely normal" she explained as the other people remained Silent .

"Wait when you screamed , he bit you?" Suhyeok asked as wonyoung nodded again causing everyone besides namra and cheongsan to take a step back.

Suhyeok grabbed some metal object to kill wonyoung as cheongsan jumped in front of him .

"Hey , stop that , is she says gwinam was human when he bit her , I believe her"

"Yeah well she also said that she saw him get bit" he snapped tightening hif grip on the metal object.

"I said don't touch her" cheongsan said as the two boys started to fight.

Wonyoungs eyes have now turned red , nobody noticed because they were busy trying to stop the boys from fighting .

Wonyoung pushed a table down causing everyone to turn at her to see her eyes were red with a red mark on one of them.

"Omg, she's turning?" One of the boys asked as namra ran fast to her . "Hey omg , what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine" wonyoung responded.

"Guys , kill her , she is turning" hyoryeong said as suhyeok dropped the metal thing. "No she isn't" he said as cheongsan slowly let go of suhyeok knowing he wouldn't hurt wonyoung anymore .

"Maybe we should just lock her up somewhere for 30 min like we did to gyeongsu?" Suhyeok asked as everyone agreed.

"Ok I have an idea" cheongsan said while moving to wonyoung and grabbing some kind of red material to tie their hands together.

"See ? If she turns I'll throw her off the window and she won't hurt any of you" he continued with his idea .

"Oh , come in we all know you won't do it" one of the boys spoke.

"If he won't do it , I'll make sure I die myself" wonyoung said with no emotion in her voice.

They were all sitting down now recording videos for people who will find it in the future."

"Why did you take my side , even when I got bitten?" Wonyoung asked cheongsan.

"Because you are worth loving , you are worth all the effort" he told her as she placed her head on his shoulder. "Thank you" the girl said.

"Well , I also really miss your moms chicken" wonyoung said and cheongsan let out a small giggle .
"When we get out I will make sure you will get all the chicken you ever wanted" he promised her receiving a satisfied look.

"Do you think it's the same in the city?" She asked him . "I don't know , I hope it isn't" he replied hugging her for comfort.