Chapter 22

She was now screaming and heading towards the roof luring all the zombies on the roof. The zombies couldn't smell her nor see her but they could definitely hear her. She was walking without bothering to run away from the zombies knowing they wont hurt her . She got to the last floor and so a place where there was supposed to be an elevator.

She jumped on the other side and started screaming so the zombies would fall down. When they all fell down she finally got back in the building. She was happy knowing that she was able to ditch the fire and leave this place right now. Well she thought so.

Gwinam decided to show up and ruin her plan. "Well , well , well. If it isn't wonyoung." He told her as she rolled her eyes at him. "What do you want?" She asked as he answered "well I was hoping to kill cheongsan but now if I think about it I enjoy your company so much better and it would be fun to kill you , I mean you're just like me and you know how to fight , killing cheongsan would be boring , he is so easy to kill" she squeezed her eyes in disbelief. "You have serious mental problems" she said "what did you just say?" He said on a louder tone slowly walk-in go closer to her. "So now you're playing deaf?" She said fake laughing .

He ran towards her grabbing her head "you find this funny?" He said as she smacked his ankle and twisted his arm. He got back on his feet and threw her on the other side of the room. Wonyoung stood up and tried to kick him with her foot but he grabbed her foot. She did a backflip (kinda) to escape from his grip and smacked his face with her foot while doing so. He stood up and started to choke her while punching her face with his free hand . Her face was now full of blood. She managed to escape from his grip and push him on the floor. Before gwinam could stand up she found a knife. No , but seriously why would someone put a knife on the roof of a bulging. She didn't think much about it , the good thing was that it was there.

She took the knife and went up to him . She leaned down and placed the knife next to his neck but he managed to push her arm and cut her leg leaving an open wound. He pushed her away as she was now on the floor. Gwinam was now holding the knife "thank you for this knife , princess" he said as he went up to her before he could do anything she stood up and pushed him away , when she sid so the knife fell of the building. He stood up and grabbed her neck again this time taking her on the edge of the building. Her feet have now left the ground. If he dropped her she would've fallen from the last floor.

She was trying to fight against his grip but it was way too tight. "Scared now?" He asked "I'm not scared of anything, and I'm definitely not scared of you" she told him as she managed to punch his chest with her feet. She was about to fall but she gripped on the edge with her hands. She was now hanging from the last floor. Gwinam went up to her and said "well. You should be" he stepped on her fingers so she would fall down but her grip was really tight. She didn't care how much it hurt she just wanted to survive this to go back to her friends and she had made a promise to cheongsan. She couldn't break it. Even tho she really wanted to give up.

She had grabbed gwinams foot causing for him to lose balance and fall (he was still on the roof btw) she took advantage of it and with all her strength climbed back. She was super tired , her vision was getting blurry , she was fully of blood and felt like she was about to pass out any second. She pushed him on the other side and started to limp towards him since she had an open wound on her leg. He was also really tired so he couldn't stand up. When she got to him she took him by his neck choking him until he passed out. She knew he wasn't dead , he was a hambie so she decided she would leave him here. The fire would probably kill him and she didn't think the missile would take any longer to explode so she left gwinam alone and jumped off the building to only land on her feet. "Ooooo , I love being a hambie" she cheered as she remembered "right ! The explosions" she was now sprinting as far away from the building, she didn't know where she was going but she knew it wasn't near the school . She wasn't that far away when the missile exploded. The sound was really strong causing for her to fall on the ground.

Al lot of parts from the school flew in mid air which Almost hit her but she managed to move away from It. She couldn't help but thinking about her friends.
She hoped they were okay.

She was walking for a long time until she noticed some people. She couldn't believe her eyes. Was it really them? YES IT WAS.

She started running towards them crying as cheongsan was the first to see her. He started running towards her as they were running towards eachother. He grabbed her and started to spin her around and cheering. "Its not that easy to get rid of me" she told him as he responded "trust me , I know" " plus I promised you, and I always keep my promises" . "Oh , I'm now a badass hambie also" cheongsan said as he chuckled making the girl laugh . "You'll get used to it" They hugged again. The rest of them noticed and also ran up to them.

"WONYOUNG!" They all screamed "OMG , YOURE OKAY" hari said and hugged the girl. "We thought you died" Mijin said yelling at her. Namra started to cry again . Namra went up to her best friend and hugged her. "I am so glad you are okay, I got so worried" namra told wonyoung still not letting go of her.

Daesu and Wujin started to dance and jump cheering for wonyoung screaming "wonyoung is not dead. Wonyoung , wonyoung , wonyoung" at the same time as they all giggled.

"Well I'm glad you guys are happy that I'm back but we should really leave" wonyoung told them as they agreed and started to walk towards the city they have been instructed to go by Mr.Nam.