Chapter 16

"What the hell is with that gwinam kid?" One of the boys ask helping suhyeok stand up "you said he got bit" joonyeong said while looking towards cheongsan. "I don't know , it looks like he turned into something completely different" he answered.

"I don't really think he can die" suhyeok said. "What if he climbs back up here?" Wujin asks "I'll tell you if he comes back up but since he can't die does that mean I also can't die?" Wonyoung asks

"I think so , I mean you should be able to not die" namra said. "She's right , if he didn't die neither can you" onjo said.

"Well gwinam is bad enough , and to be honest I'm actually scared of wonyoung too" Jimin said looking at the ground while her heart beat was 2 times faster than it should be.

"She's right , it's not that safe with me around here , maybe I should just leave for your safety" wonyoung told them as she could hear Jimins heartbeat go back to normal.

"No , no way in hell you are leaving us" cheongsan told the girl that was heading towards the door. "I won't stay here if I know some people don't feel safe around me" she snapped.

"Let's vote" namra said. "Whoever is for wonyoung to leave raise your hand." As she said that Jimin and hyoryeong raised their hands. "Ok, now who is for wonyoung to stay?" She said as the rest of them raised their hand.

"Ok, so she stays" cheongsan said now pulling her away from the door.

"She is the key to our survival , we all know it" one of the boys said.

"Well , I think it's responsible to assume they are both halfb-" he got cut off by hyoryeong pinching his arm "what?" He whispered.

"Are you okay wonyoung ? You wouldn't do that to us right ?" Jimin asked wonyoung "would you believe me if I Sau I wouldn't?" She asked as Jimin stayed quiet "hmm, that's what I thought" she snapped.

"Why do you have to say it like that , why aren't you trying to make us believe you? We're going to be together anyways" jimin said "I understand" wonyoung said.

It was silent, they were all sitting around the fire.
"I never thought I'd get a chance to sit with you guys around a fire" namra said braking the very uncomfortable silence. "If we manage to get out of here , I really hope we can make another one" she continued. " if one of us wants to make a fire , we call eachother to do it all together" onjo said as namra smiled in response.

"Wait , hold on, can you guys hear that?" Wonyoung said "no" someone answered "oh no , is gwinam coming again?" Hyoryeong asked .

"No , just listen carefully" wonyoung said . "I don't see nor hear anything" cheongsan informed her. "Wait , nevermind , hold on , I hear a helicopter" cheongsan said.

"Please help!" "Come on" "we're here" "here" they started screaming jumping and waving.

When the helicopter turned its lights at them , wonyoung started panicking, wht if they realized she wasn't human. You could see by the look on her face how worried she was. Cheongsan noticed as he grabbed her hand and said "hey wonyoung , it's okay , they won't suspect you , you aren't one of them , don't be scared , I'm here , I will always be here" he told her as she nodded.

Everyone started to cheer and hug eachother happy that they will finally escape from literal hell. They all started to back up when the wind howled at them. The man in the chopper threw down a rope as two other men started to go down as they pointed their guns to the kids.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! We're not zombies" daesu says. Cheongsan started to walk towards them. "Hey down!" The first solider said. "All of you" he continued "sir , can you please help us?" Daesu asked the soldiers full of hope while his hands were still raised.

"Face down on the ground , get down!" He yelled at them as they all obeyed. "10 survivors confirmed" the other solider said now going to check their temperature.

Wonyoung looked at namra "namra what do I do? My temperature is probably low" she said in a worried voice as namra says "hey , you're not one of them okay? Your temperature is fine" namra said while cheongsan heared the whole conversation squeezing womyoungs hand giving her a small smile as he received one in return. "Clear" the solider said.

It was now wonyoungs turn , she was the only one left . "Her temperature is 34.5 , , providing a warming blanket" the solider said as wonyoung was given a blanket and went to sit down on the not so warm ground.

"We will rescue you after we complete our mission" the solider said.

"Are you guys the only survivors?" A solider asked ."we don't know , there has to be more people tho" cheongsan said as the solider nodded. "Don't do anything , just wait here" the solider said.

After a while the soldiers came back up.

"Okay , we will pull you guys up one at a time, stay still even if you are scared" one of the soldiers said."you're not landing the chopper?" One of the boys asked "we can't , it can get unstable, he will pull you up so don't worry" the soldier answered as they all nodded.

"Jimin , you go first" onjo said slightly pushing the girl to the chopper. The soldiers clipped her up and sent her in the copper as they stopped.

"Leave them all" someone said through their speaker thingy idk. "But their temperatures are completely fine" he said

"It was the same thing with the girl we brought here"

"Alright" he said as he started to put Jimin back on tve ground now pointing the gun at them.

"What's wrong" hyoryeong asked "hey what are you doing?" Cheongsan said.

"Pull me back , god damn It , I'm not going back there" Jimin said as she just got ignored.

They all yelled angrily , the poor kids just wanted fro go home and see their family. To stop them from yelling one of the soldiers shot the gun in mid air as they left the group there.

"What the hell!" Daesu screamed . They all started to curse at the chopper . "There's no point in yelling they left us here" womyoung said "but why" someone asked. "Maybe they thought we were infected?" Someone else answered