- the doctor

(name)'s pov

we were inside a hospital now.

i took off the raincoat, because it was of no use since we are inside a building now. 

we crawled under the beds, and there was a door in closed shut.

mono and i had to put some effort and force into opening it, and it went open with a loud thud and creak.

"ah!"

mono exclaimed, falling over the edge.

luckily, i had caught his hand in time. i pulled him up, getting him back on foot.

as soon as i saw the beds hanging from above, i knew what i had to do. 

i jumped on the bed, climbed under the bed's strings as a ladder and jumped to the bed on top of the one i had first stepped on.

honestly, it feels weird describing it like this. does your imagination of this scene sound weird? 

there was a cloth used as a rope tied to what looks like the next floor, so i climbed it. mono was right behind me.

when i climbed up, there was more jumping i had to do.

i waited for mono in front of what looks like an electric-related door. does that make sense? 

anyway, i watched mono take the light out of the box and carry it to the other side. i was right about the door; it needed power to stay open.

mono inserted the glowing light into another box which turned on the door on this side. 

mono and i jumped on top of the elevator, the said elevator sparkling and creaking.

we had a time limit before it crashes down to the bottom.

i pulled on the metal covering a vent, and i went through with mono before i heard the elevator crash. 

i stood up, waiting for mono. 

he crawled out and almost immediately went to the flashlight. 

he had shined the light on me, and i covered my eyes. 

i heard a small "sorry" and the light went off. 

mono shined the light everywhere, looking for something. i assume it was the light, or the exit.

maybe i should have kept the raincoat; it feels cold as shit in here.

i followed mono everywhere, and we eventually reached a place with the lights on. mono grabbed an object, throwing it at the door - or, gate.

the gate opened, and i followed mono into the next room. 

zzzzz

shit! what the hell? 

mono was already inside the room, his hand on the television. 

it was just like what had happened the last time. 

i grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the television blaring with static.

it had shut off almost immediately, as if mono had an effect on it that if he let go it would die.

i stood up, looking around.

i had been focused on mono and the television that i hadn't exactly noticed the mannequins without heads sitting on chairs. 

i followed mono into an elevator going down. 

it was a dusty room with only one light and a lever. mono pulled that lever, and it triggered a mechanism where it shut the lid to a dark vent and it started burning.